I got my autographed Mariah Carey "All I Want For Christmas Is You" CD and...

Jordan Miller

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, BritneySpurs said:

I wonder if they'll do a limited edition swirl vinyl for Glory. I know it was already released on vinyl but not the UO exclusive. 

I think they will, they know fans really want it and they wont miss the chance to grab $  also Britney has brought them a lot of attention to their vinyl/music merchandise that's why they took so long to release each album because they know all the attention Britney gets helps them sell. 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
On 4/27/2020 at 7:11 AM, BritneySpurs said:

I wonder if they'll do a limited edition swirl vinyl for Glory. I know it was already released on vinyl but not the UO exclusive

Despite me having the fan edition, I still want a colored version from UO. It would beautiful if it’s like beige swirl or metallic gold or something. I hope it’s not some tacky loud color. Wonder if they are gonna do the deluxe version or standard like BJ? 

35 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Despite me having the fan edition, I still want a colored version from UO. It would beautiful if it’s like beige swirl or metallic gold or something. I hope it’s not some tacky loud color. Wonder if they are gonna do the deluxe version or standard like BJ? 

I'm sure they'll do the standard again, esp with Glory bc there are so many songs on the deluxe version. All of the UO exclusives have been only one vinyl and the deluxe Glory album would have to be 2. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, BritneySpurs said:

I'm sure they'll do the standard again, esp with Glory bc there are so many songs on the deluxe version. All of the UO exclusives have been only one vinyl and the deluxe Glory album would have to be 2. 

True :mhm:

I wonder will they do her greatest hits after Glory since that’s basically it lol

I will die for a MP: Greatest Hits vinyl, that’s all, that cover is everything. 

UO ships with bad cardboards. They're too soft for an LP.  Also you need to fill the cardboard with plastic of newspapers to protect the LP during shipment.

Many stores don't do this as it's cheaper not to but chances of receiving bent LPs are higher...

I've bought all the ME! 7 and 12 inch vinyls by Taylor Swift and they handled the packaging so very well. Not a single LP has arrived being bent or having scruffs or anything.

Archived