So I make music, and I need your help!

amiro1989

Which track should be turned into a music video? (in order of appearance in the preview)  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi guys,

I released an EP last year in January 2019, and for personal reasons, I was unable to promote the content of the EP. I invested so much effort crafting and writing the tracks, which I produced with a local Montreal producer, Stefano Galante, and in all honesty, my anxiety really came between me and my dream - not always a cool thing to have to admit. I sort of let it get the best out of me.

Anyways, with all the craziness happening in the world today, I reviewed my priorities and I'm determined to just give my all to my music project and give it all the attention it deserved. Thus, based on that, I decided that I should make at least one music video out of the tracks I recorded. 

Can you guys help me pick which one is best?

In order:
1 - Icebergs / I Had Enough
2- Truce
3- Unrelenting
4- La Vérité

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Midnight said:

WOW I loved all of them they are all sooo good. 

I would pick ether the first one or the third one. I  don't know I like them both equally 

11 hours ago, Midnight said:

Unrelenting is beautiful, I choose that one :sendinglove:

Thank you so much @Midnight!  It's definitely one of the tracks that people respond the most to along with Icebergs, which is the first track of the sample posted.

10 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Ok woah. They sound good. :idkney:

I also like the first one and the third one - issa mood, issa vibe. But I pick the first one. :barbie:

Icebergs is my favorite too. Thanks @Roxxy

8 hours ago, dark_wolf said:

I immediately fell in love with "Truce". Unrelenting is my 2nd choice.
Merci de partager ton talent :)

Merci @dark_wolf

I'm glad Truce is getting some love too. It is a very personal track, and I just can't wait to perform it live. 

I'm on Spotify sistrens, if you want to check out my stuff: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0ESZ1IPnuY4cmR4YD8oVjS

• 2 weeks later...

Archived