What are annoying things in Britney's music ?

Midnight

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

OMFG. i thought i was the only one who thought this

Yes I try to like deeply listen and I'm always so annoyed with how un crisp it sounds, its also one of my favorite songs but that ruins it for me

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Are you listening to the one from Oops? Cause the one from Singles is good. Actually all of them improved so much on Singles particularly the Blackout and Circus singles. The one I play a lot is the digital 45 of the Singles

how exactly did they remaster them on TSC? when i play them back to back, i've never really noticed a difference. :meltdown:

2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

how exactly did they remaster them on TSC? when i play them back to back, i've never really noticed a difference.

Wa i didn't remaster them. They're remastered already and the change is very evident i might say especially when you listen to the Baby and Oops tracks. They're really cleaner and smoother. Like I don't know how to explain it since I know Baby and Oops tracks are mastered better than Britney tracks but they really sound crisper on TSC. Also the Blackout singles and Womanizer have greatly improved. :idkney:

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok but I'm not interested in visualizing the rap but visualizing Pokie. You can have the mic, I'll have his instead. :yesokay:

Or and hear me out we can perform asereje or la macarena as a group performance ? :barbie:

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Ok so why not let's put the thang down flip it and reverse it. You 3 will be my love interest. :barbie:

:jj: girl on girl action, is my muffin ready for that ? Okay Britney Madonna all over again I'm down:barbie: lets slay

1 hour ago, Needleney said:

The album art works always annoys me. The only good album art work and overall design was 'Britney' .

Also, her marketing team. They did great things in the beginning of her career 1998- 2003 and with her circus comeback in 2008, but after that it got bad.

I feel like every era is a reflection of her level of freedom. The more freedom she had, the better the body of work.

Archived