MTV Latin America posted their Britney Spears Top 10 hits

This has to be the most requested or streamed videos by Britney and Shakira. That would make sense because no one watches MV on The Music TeleVision network anymore :donewithit:

Anyway, love that Do Somethin' is somewhere cos its a great song :tongueney:

I knew Toxic would be number one. 

time will crawl GIF

I was surprised where La Tortura landed too...which is why I think its the most requested or streamed by that network. I notice a lot of their older vids are at the top of the list but they have some "Newer" vids towards the bottom of the top 10. :ehidk:

• Like 2

Am i the only one who think Toxic is overrated in exhale. I mean yeah song is pretty cool but that song is came from her peak era. The song was good at it's time, but Britney could do better than these artists at her bestney era and you know that she did better even in her breakdown.I can't imagine if there was clip to every song of Britney like this. I also don't even want to look at a ranking in which Overprotected is not in the top 10. :tear: What a underrated song.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, OopsItHurts said:

Am i the only one who think Toxic is overrated in exhale. I mean yeah song is pretty cool but that song is came from her peak era. The song was good at it's time, but Britney could do better than these artists at her bestney era and you know that she did better even in her breakdown.I can't imagine if there was clip to every song of Britney like this. I also don't even want to look at a ranking in which Overprotected is not in the top 10. :tear: What a underrated song.

Agreed.  I love Toxic but Overprotected is definitely underrated.  :nochillbrit:

britney spears overotected GIF

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, OopsItHurts said:

Toxic is underrated in exhale actually. People prefer other bops:peasants:

• Like 2

Britney was huge in "Los 10 más pedidos" MTV Latinoamérica. She was always in the top 3. I guess they listed the songs that were on the show till 2008 when it was cancelled. And "Do Somethin" was a hit, the video reached the #1 position and I remember  watching it for the first time and thinking that it was a new Britney, with a new sound. When I saw her with the microphone and the girls, I thought she was going to form a band. Such great times!

IncompatibleGranularAmericanriverotter-s

• Love 2

MTV latin america keep playing music videos, every day they have tematic playlists and is always trending on Twitter, they show a lot of Britney (for her birthday they did a Top 30 videos of her).

And for Shakira, her best music is pre going to the US and changing her music style. I just can't believe that the girl who did Donde estan los ladrones? is singing reggeaton and with awful feat. like with Maluna, Anuel, etc.