Did pop sensation Willa Ford influence Britney Spears?

10 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

look at how she ate that :beynah:  nobody was doing it like this before her, not even britney :beynah: 

I mean, she literally invented the concept of h-o-e anthems, which britney then followed pursuit with slave, boys, etc. :beynah:

so let's discuss...was pop sensation willa ford the main influence behind britney sexing up her image and moving towards the direction of the good girl gone bad? beynaah.gif 

I LIVE for this song! I Love the choreo too. 

• Like 2

One of my favorite songs to drink with my friends to:

I wouldn't say that Willa influenced Britney, but I do think that she helped push Britney's narrative. I mean around this time "I wanna be bad" was released, Britney's Slave 4 U was released, P!nks "Get this party started" and Christina Aguilera's Dirrty was released in 2002...they were all being kind of raunchy. If we are going to give anyone this "bad girl" title its going to go to Lil Kim who released "How Many Licks" in 2000 and other raunchy stuff before that. Subsequently she released Lady Marmalade with P!nk, Christina and Mya. Such a good time in music. 

lil kim GIF

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I used to loved this song too.

And remember her?

Man, and I remember jammin’ out to this one...

LOVE LMNT's Juliet, also I posted Fefe Dobson in the 2000's music appreciation thread (can someone resurrect this please??)

Let us not forget this Blu Cantrell BAWP which spent a couple of weeks at number one in the UK in 2003:

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Isla said:

LOVE LMNT's Juliet, also I posted Fefe Dobson in the 2000's music appreciation thread (can someone resurrect this please??)

Let us not forget this Blu Cantrell BAWP which spent a couple of weeks at number one in the UK in 2003:

I’m loving all of these 2000s songs!!  ****, I probably have most of the cd singles somewhere haha!  I just made a great playlist for the day.  👌🏼

• Like 2