Did pop sensation Willa Ford influence Britney Spears?

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I still have the original album. I called Radio Disney back in the day nonstop to request this every day :peasants: I was the biggest Britney, Christina, Jessica and Mandy stan :peasants:

omg do you remember this one? i remember it being on this radio disney cd i had back in the day :peasants:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Ok ladies taste! In My Pocket, The Itch, and Floorfiller!!! But most especially In My Pocket and The Itch! H0e anthems! :barbie:

Tell me how much for your love? :peasants: omg 14 year old Mandy was the original H03 singing these provocative *** lyrics 

it’s my innocence that makes you yearn for that perfect gift you can’t return :gloriascary:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Tell me how much for your love? :peasants: omg 14 year old Mandy was the original H03 singing these provocative *** lyrics 

it’s my innocence that makes you yearn for that perfect gift you can’t return :gloriascary:

I still have my I Wanna Be With You and self titled 2001 albums. :thelook:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I still have the original album. I called Radio Disney back in the day nonstop to request this every day :peasants: I was the biggest Britney, Christina, Jessica and Mandy stan :peasants:

Me and a high school friend took my youngest sister to a cd signing when this Mandy album came out.  The line was wicked long and when I went to check it out some crazy mom thought I was trying to cut.  So, since we weren’t going to get in I told my sister she would see Mandy one way or another.  I drove around the mall, found the loading dock area where her limo was parked, and waited at least two hours until the signing was over.  We proceeded to follow her limo onto the highway and catch-up to it.  When we did my friend hung out the window screaming “Mandy!!  Mandy, I love you!!”  Mandy rolled her window down halfway and waved at us, which my sister snapped a picture of.  On a throw away camera mind you.  She was so happy.  I have the picture still somewhere.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Me and a high school friend took my youngest sister to a cd signing when this Mandy album came out.  The line was wicked long and when I went to check it out some crazy mom thought I was trying to cut.  So, since we weren’t going to get in I told my sister she would see Mandy one way or another.  I drove around the mall, found the loading dock area where her limo was parked, and waited at least two hours until the signing was over.  We proceeded to follow her limo onto the highway and catch-up to it.  When we did my friend hung out the window screaming “Mandy!!  Mandy, I love you!!”  Mandy rolled her window down halfway and waved at us, which my sister snapped a picture of.  On a throw away camera mind you.  She was so happy.  I have the picture still somewhere.

Omg you're the best brother ever. :crying4:

1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I would’ve died omg :gloriascary:

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yasssssss but what about this 

I still have my A Teens CDs :peasants: the things my 8 year old self wanted to do to the blonde cutie :peasants:

i have such distant memories of watching disney channel and seeing their dancing queen video in between commercials :peasants: 

one of the first music memories i ever had aside from oops and bye bye bye, i think i was like 4 or 5  :kyliecry:

literally started crying from nostalgia so i turned it off :crying4: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1