Did pop sensation Willa Ford influence Britney Spears?

Look at how she ate that :beynah:  Nobody was doing it like this before her, not even Britney :beynah: 

I mean, she literally invented the concept of h o e anthems, which Britney then followed pursuit with slave, boys, etc. :beynah:

So let's discuss...was pop sensation Willa Ford the main influence behind Britney sexing up her image and moving towards the direction of the good girl gone bad? beynaah.gif 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

When @rik posted this video last month, a lot of people said they didn't know or have never heard of this song which exposed their ignorance on pop culture. I Wanna Be Bad is a timeless h0e anthem and is a super bop that outpeaked every single from the bill of rights that is Britney (2001). :thelook:

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, rik said:

that's cuz they're all in some ways rehashes of lil kim, britney, or avril (lmao)

:tifflmao:

The only new celebrity that really has had a huge impact is actually Kim Kardashian. Everyone dresses like her, wears make up like her and does “fun stuff” the way she does lol.

Everyone looks like a cheaper version of her nowadays.  

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

When @rik posted this video last month, a lot of people said they didn't know or have never heard of this song which exposed their ignorance on pop culture. I Wanna Be Bad is a timeless h0e anthem and is a super bop that outpeaked every single from the bill of rights that is Britney (2001). :thelook:

fun fact: did ya understand that was my most played song of 2017 :chrissy:

proud and safe to say i had a willa phase :chrissy: 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

2 actually :chrissy:

you forgot this :chrissy:

topped the billboard pop charts for 37 weeks :chrissy: 

left britney RETHINKING :chrissy:

Not gonna lie, I really don't remember this. I can't recall it being played on the radio as much as I Wanna Be Bad. To me, that's the only song that I'll remember of hers. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Not even gonna lie, I love Willa Ford. It's just unfortunate she had to make those 9/11 remarks. :pieceofwhat: But she still has some bops, and that goes for all the Britney clones at the time, like Brooke Allison and even the Irish kind of sound alike Britney, Samantha Mumba. :bparty:

Taste! And you forgot Billie Piper with her divine bop Day & Night:barbie:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

omg day & night yaaaaaassssssss  

i was obsessed when i first discovered it  

Day & Night is and always will be a top tier euro bop to me! Little Roxxy in 2000 was screaming "all of the day all of the night you do the things that make me feel so right". :katybelt:

Why am I even surprised that you know this song when you're one of the most pop culture-d people on Exhale. We been knew self titled 2001 stans knows what's good. :thelook:

• Love 2
  • Like 1