Y'all, I f---ed up :(

Urbanney

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, rik said:

giphy.gif

it mysteriously got...... deleted........................... again. there's a sparkle of truth

um.......... the way you're about to die like Christopher 'Notes' Olsen. You're legit going to die for trying to finish this project. The illuminati is here 

giphy.gif
rebellion... the poison they feed u and the vodoo that they do. they deleted it ONCE BEFORE 

im pretty sure their future is this... tbh.....

lBpTRAn.gif

britney spears omg GIF

8 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Aww @Urbanney :wontcry:

So that's what the untagged Mona Lisa was for. *hugs* :hugs:

tumblr_mi6d9sGZq91r6fwo9o6_250.gifv

8 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Well, someone stole Shakira's lyrics and first recordings of a new album at an airport back in the 90s and then she came up with the amazing "Dónde Están Los Ladrones?", so I'm sure there's something even better from you coming our way ;)

:bigkiss:

8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I am so sorry for you that must have sucked so badly bro!:crying1: That sounded so cool honestly I would love to see your project! But it’s okay. Some things are unfair ( why am I becoming a life advice rather all of a sudden when my life is a mess) but we can get thru this dear:tiffanycries: stay safe :D

Thank you! You too!

5 hours ago, DarkOut said:

WHAT HAPPENED????!!!

I was following instructions to uninstall this program through terminal, and something went wrong, and it the script started deleting all my files instead :wontcry:

3 hours ago, asterix said:

it's amazing to me how tech clueless people still are in 2020 with the amount of knowledge and easy tools computers provide. takes a lot of ignorance to not keep even 1 backup  :spit:

I had backups, just not within the last few weeks. Yes, I’m aware it’s my own fault. But I consistently have problems with my backup drive when trying to back things up, my computer has never once crashed, and I usually keep files in cloud storage anyways, but I just hadn’t done either yet. The files getting deleted was my own fault. Just because I made a mistake doesn’t mean I’m clueless or ignorant, just human, so you can **** off your high horse.:byebitch:

21 minutes ago, Isla said:

I'm so sorry :crying2: did you not have your files backed up somewhere?

Thank you! And no, bc I’m dumb :wontcry: 

9 minutes ago, rik said:

um....... why the hell are you getting mad at @Urbanney for a simple mistake that happens every single day? i don't see you trying to make an original doll project, so before you start getting pressed i would take a back seat and see how technologically advanced you are. Are you remastering unreleased material, creating artwork for front and back discs? I don't think so. 

And even if Urbanney is in fact unadvanced, I find it weird that you're keeping receipts on them for something as dumb as that. does it really matter? why don't you fight for actual things, like  minority rights or simply go back to talking about music? 

Thank you @rik :hugs: love u! I really appreciate you taking the time to stick up for me. Don’t waste anymore time on them though. I don’t know what their problem is, but I know they don’t know me and therefore really have no idea what my skills or challenges are. I have to believe they’re pulling “my previous posts” out of their @$$ because I don’t know when I’ve talked about tech on this forum besides when talking about IP addresses and VPNs. I also already admitted it was my own fault, so obviously they want nothing more than just to criticize and feel superior. No point in wasting time and energy in an argument with a stranger that won’t result in anything productive. 

:kisses2all:

1 hour ago, rik said:

<3 it's what i'm here for. I know a lot of people probably think i'm a ***** on the site atm, but i really don't care. I'm here to stick up for anyone and everyone deserving of it and i genuinely think it's super unfair to you especially since you were the only one on here making the effort? Why are they getting angry over something that wouldn't have even been possible without you?

anyway please don't die............

xo :kiss:

Thank you. You should really think about going into social work or politics for your passion for making sure people aren't encroached on. And lol, I'll try not to. I already have to watch out for COVID-19, now the illuminati now too? :ahhhhh:

Archived