Reddit post attacking Beyonce gains momentum: "Beyonce is an overrated narcissist who is a mediocre singer at best."

Jordan Miller

I really like Beyonce. The whole she's so into herself and she's so confident strikes me as odd. I actually don't think Beyonce has that level of genuine confidence. She strikes me as insecure, and what's perceived as confidence is really an over-inflated ego perhaps to seem confident. The fact that she has to steal other people's songs shows how unconfident she is in her own artistic authenticity. To me she seems the type to be more threatened by Rihanna and her contemporaries. She took back her cheating husband, which to me is more a sign of insecurity, and perhaps a good business move. I actually do think she's very shy, uninteresting and rather boring.  That being said, to me, for her level of fame, I think she herself is more of a humble person. She's changed a lot since getting involved with Jay-Z. I think Jay-Z's influence has led to the facade of her being this egotistical person. I think she genuinely works very hard, is talented and has always been that way, she's very deserving of her success.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thing that are true about Beyonce,

Talented

Good Dancer

Egotistical

Thief

Overrated

The ego, stealing just about everything, blatantly lying about album sales thanks to Tidal, and the FACT that everyone got so far up her azz for, not one, but two very blah albums ruins her for me.

She deserved everything Jay-Z did to her cuz that's her Karma, she deserves worse for the incident with that business owner...

Archived