There is a reason the LGBT dubbed Kylie as the prozac of gay.

Spicechinodiva

It's time like these we should thank the gay goddesses for giving us Kylie Ann Minogue,  OBE.

While the earth is dark. Only one humam being can't be broken or sad. That would be the diva from Melbourne, Australia..

Most fans even say. Kylie is always happy even if the song is supposed to be sad. You can see her smile through the booth. Even during her 2005 cancer battle. She was smiling and radiant.

If anybody can see some light. Its Kylie.

Can't wait for the disco to come back. 

Cos it does need us more than ever..

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

She's probably the least problematic pop star out there 

You're right, but that's not all She's never started a beef with anyone, never made any racist, homophobic, or in any other way intolerant statements, she's very sweet, makes fun music, has a sonically diverse discography, can sing very well and is a good performer (despite barely dancing nowadays). If you're not a Kylie Minogue stan, what are you doing with your life? :wtf: Get to work (betch)! Go and listen to Fever, Body Language and Aphrodite.

I had to pause for a sec when I read prozac. And then I remembered that was the **** from Love & Other *****.

As for Kylie, we been knew. ❤

Also, who frowns when listening to a sad song (when you're not at all sad). I listen to Don't Cry For Me Argentina even on a good day and I definitely smile as a I listen to it, so yeah. Positivity is not a unique trait - it is inherent in all of us just as it is on Kylie. :mattafact:

Well for problematic. She caused Kylie Jenner a headache by actually legally winning from what Minogue's team described a second rate reality TV star from trademarking kylie.

The only reason why minogue won was due to purchasing the rights to kylie.com. 

That was a year before the other girl was born..

Hell it took Madonna a courtcase to win the domain rights to Madonna.com.

A catholic page established their site first.

Archived