Lady Gaga samples David Bowie on Chromatica song "Babylon"

5 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Did we hear the same thing?! I got Bowie vibes. I liked Stupid Love better :runga:, but then again this is just a lq snippet. Allegedly. :jj:

I really like it. It's giving me Venus x judas vibes . With Gaga i always get drawn to her instrumentals first then the entire song. This is very modernised version of 80's-90's house video games music and i like it. 

Stupid love is a song that sticks in your head but goes nowhere. I've always wanted something similar to Heavy metal lover, bloody mary , and government hooker. Something that just SLAPS and isn't ordinary and this does it for me. 

I have to wait to hear the full final version of course. :gagasmile:

27 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

It's about relevance and culturance impact . Babylon's peak was incomparable , at a time streaming , wasn't even invented yet it lives on . I can't say the same about the other one :byesmoke:

Was I even talking about relevance? Did you not notice I left out outimpacted? You're the one making a fuss about this. It's not even that deep. Try to understand the words before coming for me because I will never post something on here that I know will come bite me in the arse. :mhm:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Was I even talking about relevance? Did you not notice I left out outimpacted? You're the one making a fuss about this. It's not even that deep. Try to understand the words before coming for me because I will never post something on here that I know will come bite me in the arse. :mhm:

It was obviously a joke , u ruined the fun ...:pika:

Anyways back on topic. The snippet is great im hoping it leaks when Australia announces its quarantine :gagasmile:

3 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

Go stream the greatest christmas song ever recorded :drinky:

OMGGG this is making my heart melttt. ❤ Wait, they are this song's original artist? :idkney: Like, is this the actual original one?

You got me really out here blasting a christmas song while on self quarantine. What will my neighbors say. But it's so good. :crying1:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMGGG this is making my heart melttt. ❤ Wait, they are this song's original artist? :idkney: Like, is this the actual original one?

You got me really out here blasting a christmas song while on self quarantine. What will my neighbors say. But it's so good. :crying1:

The 'Mary's Boy Child'-part is a cover, but the 'Oh My Lord'-part is original and imo the best part of the song. :unbothered:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block