Lady Gaga samples David Bowie on Chromatica song "Babylon"

• Leader

A snippet of a new song titled "Babylon," from Lady Gaga's forthcoming album Chromatica, hit the Internet ahead of schedule. 

She chants the word "Babylon" in it and sings about battling for your life. Very '80s-sounding. Allegedly :jj:

Obviously I can't link you to it nor can it be shared publicly here. She's been low-key teasing it for some time. Just figured I'd pass along the buzz. 

Can someone explain to me why she is having such bad luck with leaks this era? :runga:

lady-gaga-babylon.jpg

• Like 1

The snippet i heard on twitter is AMAZING. The heavy beats and her delivery of the lyrics just grabs you in. The instrumental is fire , very Tekken-style. Really makes up for that first "single" she released. 

Im finally somewhat excited about the new album. Babylon sounds like mixture of born this way's album sound and ARTPOP. I can't wait for the the full track to leak. 

• Leader
11 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

The snippet i heard on twitter is AMAZING. The heavy beats and her delivery of the lyrics just grabs you in. The instrumental is fire , very Tekken-style. Really makes up for that first "single" she released. 

Im finally somewhat excited about the new album. Babylon sounds like mixture of born this way's album sound and ARTPOP. I can't wait for the the full track to leak. 

Did we hear the same thing?! I got Bowie vibes. I liked Stupid Love better :runga:, but then again this is just a lq snippet. Allegedly. :jj:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block