Lady Gaga's "Stupid Love" debuts at #5 on the Hot 100

Jordan Miller

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mediocre song and video. Overrated af. :bieber:

Dua Lipa is really emerging to slay the charts. Hopefully she’ll get that no1 with DSN and eventually chart top 10 with Physical. I know she can do it!!:hiii:

It’s a shame New Rules didn’t go to number 1 on the charts because it was one of top 3 most popular songs of 2017 at least in Europe...

10 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

iTunes is a dead platform so 53k in pure sales is decent. If Britney ever releases again I doubt it will chart, maybe it will make the bubbling under. But yeah Make Me... would’ve easily been a top 10 hit this week with the chart points it had in 2016. This just shows how important timing is :katycry:

You do realise that Britney has always had strong first week sales for her lead singles though right? Make Me (without a video or promo) sold 97k copies in its first week While Work ***** sold 175k copies. She could easily get a top20. You’re underestimating her here with your statement. Bubbling under is for the likes of Xtina and Demi, not Brit :umok:

6 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

You do realise that Britney has always had strong first week sales for her lead singles though right? Make Me (without a video or promo) sold 97k copies in its first week While Work ***** sold 175k copies. She could easily get a top20. You’re underestimating her here with your statement. Bubbling under is for the likes of Xtina and Demi, not Brit :umok:

I know that she hasn’t sunk as low as Xtina but after seeing Beyoncé flop so hard with Spirit I have to admit I’m kinda worried what would happen if she released another single. iTunes is basically becoming more and more irrelevant each day and what also scares me is radio considering that she is pushing 40. What angers me the most is that the points for this week are literally so ******* low, Make Me... would’ve been a top 10 hit if released now :katycry:

5 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

I know that she hasn’t sunk as low as Xtina but after seeing Beyoncé flop so hard with Spirit I have to admit I’m kinda worried what would happen if she released another single. iTunes is basically becoming more and more irrelevant each day and what also scares me is radio considering that she is pushing 40. What angers me the most is that the points for this week are literally so ******* low, Make Me... would’ve been a top 10 hit if released now :katycry:

Spirit wasn’t The first single from a Beyoncé album it was for a motion picture so I don’t count that at all 

On 3/10/2020 at 3:05 PM, Lorenzo said:

I think sales have been low because of covid-19

Archived