Jump to content

How Do You Like To Stay Healthy?


Recommended Posts

 

Image result for jambo gif

 

I thought I'd start of thread sharing how we all stay active and fit. Just going to the gym can sometimes be boring, so how do you all mix it up? I like to do pilates, jog outdoors and dance! I'm not a professional dancer, but I like learning choreo from youtube or doing my own thing. 

 

 

stay-fit.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I use to run 3 miles a day but since I hurt my knee I can only walk now and lift free weights.  I sometimes intermittent fast and I hate eating vegetables so I mix stuff like cauliflower, broccoli, spinach,  blueberries, strawberries, chia seeds, collagen powder (and whatever other vegetables are around) and diet cran-cherry juice in my ninja in the morning and chug that shiz down.  Also counting calories on myfitnesspal:)

Link to comment

Honestly, nothing. I just watch what I eat. I'm not, like, strict on food. I eat everything. Literally, everything. But I just know when I've had too much sugar (love milkshakes), too much junk (love gummies), too much alcohol (when I'm at a party), too much salt, too much raw meat (love sashimi) or whatever. Also, I take vitamins. :bigtime:

  • Love 1
  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Leader
1 hour ago, JeNny_C said:

I use to run 3 miles a day but since I hurt my knee I can only walk now and lift free weights.  I sometimes intermittent fast and I hate eating vegetables so I mix stuff like cauliflower, broccoli, spinach,  blueberries, strawberries, chia seeds, collagen powder (and whatever other vegetables are around) and diet cran-cherry juice in my ninja in the morning and chug that shiz down.  Also counting calories on myfitnesspal:)

What about a row machine? Will your knee hurt on that?

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

Link to comment
  • Leader
1 hour ago, RegularPepsi said:

tumblr_on04xe02Ce1vrpazoo3_500.gifv

I've never managed to get into working out, I've been trying to limit my sugar intake with moderate success and force myself to drink smoothies instead of eating candy sometimes. I also fast randomly, most of the time it happens accidentally though. :britlol:

Ohh you must! It feels so good to workout. It’s never easy, but so worth it

  • Like 1

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Just want to add my nutrition is pretty balanced for my body. A ratio of protein, carbs and fats. Nutrition is key to fitness. It’s actually the most important piece. I’m always trying to learn more!

Do you follow a strict diet where you have to measure the amount of protein, carbs and fats? or do you just know your body and monitor your intake?

Link to comment
13 hours ago, Born2Die said:

 

Image result for jambo gif

I thought I'd start of thread sharing how we all stay active and fit. Just going to the gym can sometimes be boring, so how do you all mix it up? I like to do pilates, jog outdoors and dance! I'm not a professional dancer, but I like learning choreo from youtube or doing my own thing.

 

I have insane metabolism in which it gives me crazy energy all day long and I found dancing as the best thing to keep me healthy and active. I do a lot of advance hip-hop classes and workshops, I am a fast learner but can use more focus on my techniques.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Aizmov said:

I have insane metabolism in which it gives me crazy energy all day long and I found dancing as the best thing to keep me healthy and active. I do a lot of advance hip-hop classes and workshops, I am a fast learner but can use more focus on my techniques.

Lucky! I feel I'm a decent dancer but it takes me longer to learn moves. Do you share your dances on social media?

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

My health leans more towards a spiritual side. I don't eat anything that has eyes or a heart. I only eat food that is naturally grown from the earth. Items high in sugar and dairy lower your vibration,  I also dance because that helps my energy stay high. I also avoid over-stimulation so I tend to stay away from social media, not completely but as minimal time as possible. I don't drink alcohol ether. 

Have you ever drank alcohol or did you give it up?:jlostare:

Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...