How Do You Like To Stay Healthy?

21 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Circling back cause I just featured this topic! :clicktina:

I workout 6 x a week, get at least 8 hours sleep, listen to podcasts about life coaching (might become a life coach in a few years ngl), eat healthy (a planned combo of micro and macro-nutrients) and do my best to not stress about things I can't control (like the state of the world, Trump, peoples' opinions of me, things like that). 

What do your meals for the week typically look like?

I have a physical job so I don’t need a gym membership. I still walk a lot though. I find it relaxing. 
I also try to cook as many of my own meals as possible and cram in as many veggies as possible. That being said, I don’t restrict myself too much as food is required to live and life is too short to deprive yourself of good food. It’s all about moderation. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block