I think Britney should stop posting on instagram

It's doing more harm to her legacy than anything else, if you compare her insta to other popstars, it looks like an amateurish mess, when people want some news about a celebrity, the first thing they do is searching for their instagram to see whats going. i'm not saying that she should stop being spontaneous, it's refreshing to see that it's like the only place left where she can express herself freely, but there is seriously something wrong going on with her insta 

Why doesn't she hire a professional account manager/advertising Expert? Most celebrities outsource to agencies and managers to assist them in what can be a full time job. I mean even Sam has a PR team managing his account in a more specialized way. Most celebs have a team for their social medias.

Having a good instagram page is very important these days 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nosleep said:

It's doing more harm to her legacy than anything else, if you compare her insta to other popstars, it looks like an amateurish mess, when people want some news about a celebrity, the first thing they do is searching for their instagram to see whats going. i'm not saying that she should stop being spontaneous, it's refreshing to see that it's like the only place left where she can express herself freely, but there is seriously something wrong going on with her insta 

Why doesn't she hire a professional account manager/advertising Expert? Most celebrities outsource to agencies and managers to assist them in what can be a full time job. I mean even Sam has a PR team managing his account in a more specialized way. Most celebs have a team for their social medias.

Having a good instagram page is very important these days 

she can't hire no1 cause she is under cship.

and i think they already hired some1 to post. bc it's obvious some1 posting thezone pics. and it's definitely not her. i agree with u it is very important to have a good instagram. it can be a way of making money. but for the Britney i don't even know if she posts it herself. it's really been a mess. it's hard to understand anything as her ppl play her and us.

Yeah, I think it's clear that something is wrong with her Instagram. Something always seems lost. Or entirely random. 

It's clear that Britney is not willing to happily participate in any sponsored posts. Even the letter reading from The Zone was super awkward. I feel like at this point she's protesting. Refusing to work, period. 

Because her dead-beat father doesn’t want to pay for it.

He probably doesn’t even know what Instagram is. Combine his low IQ with being a lazy, unsuccessful boomer and you’ve got yourself a turd personified — Jamie Colon Spears. He has no business running anything. 

You know she has a whole *** social media army to handle her social media? They are posting these pictures even in her YouTube account. It's not her, people. Y'all know that her social media team messed up sometimes and in more than one stance they accidentally linked to their own personal accounts on her page before deleting the posts but someone has screenshots of those out there. Yes, there's more than one person handling this.

It's almost never a celebrity. Trust me that whenever Gaga or Ariana post on Twitter there is a whole *** social media team watching from behind.

And I love these pictures. But y'all want her to be a Kardashian.

9 hours ago, Applejack said:

You know she has a whole *** social media army to handle her social media? They are posting these pictures even in her YouTube account. It's not her, people. Y'all know that her social media team messed up sometimes and in more than one stance they accidentally linked to their own personal accounts on her page before deleting the posts but someone has screenshots of those out there. Yes, there's more than one person handling this.

It's almost never a celebrity. Trust me that whenever Gaga or Ariana post on Twitter there is a whole *** social media team watching from behind.

And I love these pictures. But y'all want her to be a Kardashian.

Well if thats the case they seem very incompetent. It's not about wanting her to become a kardashian, it's more about maintaining a cohesive instagram aesthetic , you don't need to be a kardashian for that. i think posting random quotes and pictures of teacups is very unprofessional, i mean who does that? Some of her posts are so off-topic/random af.  I think she still handles her own page sometimes, but there are also people behind her. 

She told Jayden James that she might quit music, and she's obviously been done with fame since the breakdown. I don't think she cares what might be most successful for her when it comes to her career.

Also, like others mentioned, we really don't know who's able to post what or do what on her IG. Clearly, it isn't a normal sequential IG feed.

Archived