Katy Perry reveals she's pregnant in the video for new ballad "Never Worn White"

Jordan Miller

27 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I thought 'never worn white' was like a wedding thing, but she was married to Russell Brand at one point, wasn't she? That kinda ruins my interpretation. :umomg:

They had an Indian wedding and being Indian myself, our weddings don’t involve white gowns. It’s more brightly coloured “lehengas” in India :katycream: 

Katy and R*ssel had a very private ceremony so we never know  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Omg Prism literally her best album :katybelt: and finally found someone who likes Birthday as much as I do :katyfrog: This Is How We Do got the better video treatment though 

katy perry by Katy Perry GIF Party

And I can't believe you shaded Pearl and Hummingbird Heartbeat aka the best album tracks on TD like that :katycry:

Hide contents

Not Like The Movies give me My Baby teas :katycry: 

Are you kidding me? Birthday is my Prism jam! Yasss! And omg I forgot Hummingbird Heartbeat!!! :katycry: I enjoy TIHWD as an album track but its reputation to me never recovered after my disappointment that LL or IS weren't picked as singles. So I just kinda hated TIHWD from then on - which I know it doesn't deserve. I just hate that it was picked and not LL or IS. :crying1:

4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

2013 all over again.

Ughhhh I miss the Prism era.

Probably unpopular opinion but 2013 sucked SO BAD. Katy, Gaga, and Britney were all releasing albums at the same time, just like 2011, so of course the hype was huge. But then, all of the albums disappointed. ARTPOP, Prism, and Britney Jean were all worse albums than any of the artists had released before :wontcry:

I'm glad it's a different time in music now

9 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Probably unpopular opinion but 2013 sucked SO BAD. Katy, Gaga, and Britney were all releasing albums at the same time, just like 2011, so of course the hype was huge. But then, all of the albums disappointed. ARTPOP, Prism, and Britney Jean were all worse albums than any of the artists had released before :wontcry:

I'm glad it's a different time in music now

I mean, not music wise - yes. But pop culture-wise. That's really all I care about. The experience of being in a pop culture moment/history in time. I live for the drama and the chart battlesss. :bcutelaugh:

Wait. PRISM disappointed you? But it's way better and more cohesive than Teenage Dream. TD had just the singles with a few exceptions like HH and NLTM and maybe CTD. It was all over the place. :idkney:

Man JUSTICE for Katy Perry.... She has been releasing bops. Never Really Over was spectacular! Even Small Talk and Harleys in Hawaii were good... And this new song is good too. It's not my favorite, but it was beautiful nonetheless. I'm so sick of hearing this **** on the radio like Dance Monkey and Somebody To Love by Lewis Capaldi and My Oh My (don't even get me started on Camila Cabello's boring ***) and You Should Be Sad by Halsey... like wtf there was a time when the radio was filled with bops and fun music. There are some good ones don't get me wrong. There are some songs I love (Say So, The Man, Stupid Love even though I have yet to hear it on the radio, Intentions is pretty good, Everything I Wanted is pretty good, Meghan Thee Stallion is amazing but only on urban radio), but it seems like the radio is at an all time low. Like why tf are most of the songs on the radio so fcking boring??!tenor.gif

Anybody agree or is it just me? lol

Archived