Most iconic thing you've done?

WeatherBOI

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7th grade. We were playing volleyball and the ball went to this d1ck guy that everybody hates. He was just a spectator. Me and my friend who was also a spectator acting as my back-up, approached him to get it and his foot was on the ball, not letting it go. I tried to ask nicely. He just looked at me with that annoying smirk on his face. I got so upset that i grabbed my friend's milkshake - literally just snatched it from her and threw it on him. And everyone watching the game went crazy. They all knew he had it coming. And then we were both sent to the principal's office. I explained why i did it. The principal sided with me (LOL) and said I was only acting in self defense and that he provoked me. He got detention and I left the principal's office with an evil grin on my face. I won. 😈

ICONIC

22 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Hmmm. I guess sneaking into the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego, partying with Tara Reid,  Seth Green and a ton of other celebs for like 20 mins before we dodged outta there cuz my friends and I were so damn scared of getting caught lol. 

Planning to attempt this again in July. Wish me luck!!! 

Tara Reid was a damn mess in the 2000s lol

Archived