Redditors Calling Scam Out

C0CKy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the difference with the jawline, but what about the picture with the horses. I don't get it. I don't know what i'm supposed to see in the encircled areas. Can someone explain it to me. :o

Also, the pictures he is posting are studio pics, like that last one. Photographers usually retouch pics on photoshop to make it look more aesthetically pleasing. It's a common practice. 

33 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

I see the difference with the jawline, but what about the picture with the horses. I don't get it. I don't know what i'm supposed to see in the encircled areas. Can someone explain it to me. :o

Also, the pictures he is posting are studio pics, like that last one. Photographers usually retouch pics on photoshop to make it look more aesthetically pleasing. It's a common practice. 

sam's waist looks too curvy and brit's background can tell you it's photoshopped.

Yeah the big difference here is that in the pictures they use to show he doesn’t have a jawline is when he’s more shaved. When his beard is shaped up his jaw looks really good. 

I saw him in person in Vegas in 2017 and he looked exactly like those studio Instagram pictures. Like literally scarily beautiful. He also had his shaped up beard and his hair was done and styled 

• Leader
26 minutes ago, asterix said:

Oh yeah? Did you put the same effort to defend Lucado back when people were calling him Shrekado and even having edited pics and emojis out of him? Or you only care for Hesam forrrrr some....very speCifiC rEaSoN~!:evilpatrick: What's wrong with criticizing photoshopped pictures. Doesn't mean they are unhappy with themselves wtf ahah 😂😂

I don't get why you drag me every chance you get. Did I offend you in the past or something? If I have then I apologize. 

Lucado was literally years ago. I'm a different person now than when he was around. Though I am sure I didn't condone people name-calling him, I just was less outspoken about it. 

1 hour ago, asterix said:

Oh yeah? Did you put the same effort to defend Lucado back when people were calling him Shrekado and even having edited pics and emojis out of him? Or you only care for Hesam forrrrr some....very speCifiC rEaSoN~!:evilpatrick: What's wrong with criticizing photoshopped pictures. Doesn't mean they are unhappy with themselves wtf ahah 😂😂

is that chu Lilith ? :snooptoya:

2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

All those reddit comments sound like a bunch of haters. Come on... picking apart the dude's looks. How is this helping anything? No one secure or happy with themselves will tear someone down like that. :endit:

The subreddit is called Instagram Reality and it’s about pointing out the photoshopped pictures people release that set unrealistic beauty standards.

It’s not about judging him for the way he actually looks.:hugs:

Archived