Adele's new music could arrive before Lady Gaga's

EonBauer

6 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I said a first single and a buzz single. People consume music differently and Adele is no longer the exception:tired:. Camel Toe made the mistake of releasing her single señorita with her fake boyfriend then later she released ‘Shameless’ & ‘Liar’ on the same day...followed by ‘Cry for me’ and ‘Easy’ on the same week in October and finally she released ‘Living Proof’ in November :tiffeyeroll:

I’m not seeing how what I said relates to Camel Toes messy rollout  :thelook: 

Well put a buzz single at late of August i guess. But i think she it’s better to put for september

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I mean...time is flying by for me :hahaha: so i guess if September is the month her album will be released then this “should” be happening:

May: Magazine promotion (probably vogue or fashion magazine) :gagasmile:

June: More promotion or interviews :akii:

July: First single :clap:

August: Second Single or buzz single :clap1:

September: Album :queenflopga:

I have a suspicion that Lady Gaga is reworking her album. Stupid Love wasn’t bad but it did not stick :zoomzoom:

(Paper) Magazine promotion is not a good idea now as no paper magazines or products are allowed in public/ commercial spaces

8 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

(Paper) Magazine promotion is not a good idea now as no paper magazines or products are allowed in public/ commercial spaces

Yet they still do them:

Selena Gomez Interview Magazine

Lady Gaga Paper Magazine

Demetria  Harpers Bazaar 

Normani, SZA and Megan The Stallion Rolling Stone

All of them were covers between feb - now. Paper magazine may not sell but they still release the photos and interviews online. The covers are released in the press. 

Archived