Adele's new music could arrive before Lady Gaga's

EonBauer

Adele said at her best friend’s wedding party in February people can expect her fourth studio album in September.

Her makeup artist just posted something hinting at her return... it could be sooner than we expected.

"Exciting news coming soon!! Get ready to get on board,” he wrote. 

Imagine Adele releasing before Gaga :orangu:

adele-september.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

She’s concerning me

There’s been so many paparazzi pics of her crying and furious and **** this past week

and the dramatic weight loss (which I’m not saying is unhealthy, Good for her)

the media better leave her the **** alone I stg cause they are following her EVERYWHERE and those British papps are ruthless :badthoughts: 

just look at amy winehouse 

• 2 months later...

I mean...time is flying by for me :hahaha: so i guess if September is the month her album will be released then this “should” be happening:

May: Magazine promotion (probably vogue or fashion magazine) :gagasmile:

June: More promotion or interviews :akii:

July: First single :clap:

August: Second Single or buzz single :clap1:

September: Album :queenflopga:

I have a suspicion that Lady Gaga is reworking her album. Stupid Love wasn’t bad but it did not stick :zoomzoom:

Well, I am pretty excited for Adele’s comeback :makeitrain:i’d Really want to see her and what she brings in this era, maybe a little more upbeat music:chrissy: but i am NGL, but I wanted this era to be Lady Gaga’s triumphant comeback to the music industry and we ALL know that once Adele releases a record, all the awards, sales, records, Guiness records and critical acclaim would come for Adele:peasants: and the other singers albums would go down the drain:airpls: (not totally, just exaggeration but u get what I mean ya know:outwithit:). So if she releases an album, everything ends EXACT there with a full stop:yasqueen:  and I honestly wanted future nostalgias to be the best-selling album of 2020 and win a Grammy :tear: but Adele would snatch it like:tiffcackle:. However, Lady Gaga’s new era is starting in 2021 anyways so there’s still hope:rlynow:

21 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

July: First single :clap:

August: Second Single or buzz single :clap1:

Woah woah!:unbothered: one month after the first single? Oh hell no dear:umsaywhat: if you want what happened to Camilla Cabello “Romance” era after she released freaking 4 singles consecutively in a matter of 2-3 months, then you can go ahead with the idea and let #A4 album flop:pleaseshhh: I believe that she should atleast release her first single in early May and release her second single on the date of the album she release date for furthermore hype:outwithit:

On 2/17/2020 at 3:42 AM, Roxxy said:

She's dropping 4th quarter again and she's gonna slay again and all our faves are gonna get outsold again. I'm still bitter 25 beat Oops!. :wontcry:

So? Even though 25 beat oops I didn’t it again in first week sales, Britney was the FIRST female artist to have the highest first week sales and the first by a female artist to have 1 million sales in their first week:holduplisten: for comparison, the highest first week sales by a female artist before OIDIA, the highest was around 300k :holduplisten: plus, the fact that it took 15 years for an album to beat OIDIA record, proves something, even furthermore :holduplisten: also:

25- 20-25 million

OIDIA- 27 million:holduplisten:

5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Woah woah!:unbothered: one month after the first single? Oh hell no dear:umsaywhat: if you want what happened to Camilla Cabello “Romance” era after she released freaking 4 singles consecutively in a matter of 2-3 months, then you can go ahead with the idea and let #A4 album flop:pleaseshhh: I believe that she should atleast release her first single in early May and release her second single on the date of the album she release date for furthermore hype:outwithit:

I said a first single and a buzz single. People consume music differently and Adele is no longer the exception:tired:. Camel Toe made the mistake of releasing her single señorita with her fake boyfriend then later she released ‘Shameless’ & ‘Liar’ on the same day...followed by ‘Cry for me’ and ‘Easy’ on the same week in October and finally she released ‘Living Proof’ in November :tiffeyeroll:

I’m not seeing how what I said relates to Camel Toes messy rollout  :thelook: 

Archived