Selena Gomez Says Her 'Revival' Album Cover Was Inauthentic

Jordan Miller

Watch as she cancels Rare next when her next album drops in x years. She already cancelled Stars Dance and that's why Selenators consider her new album as SG2 when it should be SG3. Next era will be SG2 again and again and again. She wants to be the Spice Girls by being iconic with only 2 albums.:imcute:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/8/2020 at 8:08 PM, puppylo16 said:

Yeah Oops album but she made a valid point that the studio literally threw her back into the studio right after the BOMT tour and she was literally just given songs to sing and had little control over conceptualizing the album and the musical direction. It was produced so fast because Jive wanted to keep up with the hype so I don’t blame her for thinking that.

She never said that... she always has shown love for DLMBTLTK and Oops. 

I never liked that cover, it’s over photoshopped and she’s slumping and not in an attractive way. Besides the cover reminds of that Britney Spears photoshoot I never liked.

Inauthentic is right, she barely sings her own songs either. Her last few songs give me Ghost singer/Britney Jean!

Archived