Shakira's Super Bowl Halftime Show Setlist

Jordan Miller

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Lantis said:

I will and I can't wait, but mostly for JLO. :)

Yeah, me too. Although I wish she wasn’t so overexposed and doing all these public appearances, it’s too much, she’s spreading herself too thin so that worries me. Finally they got good performers this year. 

• Leader
27 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It’s seriously so weird that they’re having a football game at the Latina Divas Reunited Show on Sunday. How random.  :demi:   :uknowit:   

Reveal hidden contents

Queens of letting these guys throw a ball around before and after their set

2 hours ago, CristMont said:

I'm here just for Beyonce to appear with Shakira on Beautiful Liar, Beyonka will overshadow the entire show and her fan base will go crazy for a week. :queenflopga::queenflopga::queenflopga::queenflopga::queenflopga:

I can already imagine Beyonce coming in and stealing the spotlight from J.Lo and Shakira

K1B308.gif

• Content Curators

how in the hell do so many people like jlo over shak

are yall blind :badthoughts:

she literally dances better, sings better, her music is actually good, she writes her own songs, she comes up with most her ideas,

and jlo is just so plain

oh and while we are at it shakira sings her own songs :demi:

the records prove that shakira outsold anyways so  :byebitch: 

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

she literally dances better, sings better, her music is actually good, she writes her own songs, she comes up with most her ideas,

and jlo is just so plain

I thought I was the only one, but for some reason many Britney fans dont like Shakira. 

I also think Shakira seems intelligent, down to worth, charismatic, kind and polite. I like that shes natural, she isnt always glammed up, she seems to be a normal woman living her life not worrying trying to be perfect 24/7. She also doesnt come across desperate for attention and to be relevant. She reminds me of Britney in some ways. She even put her career aside bc of her kids as well.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

and jlo is just so plain

I know...even I surprise myself, cuz not has she left a bad taste in my mouth after hearing all those scandals and her being annoying EVERYWHERE, I mean she’s this century’s Joan Crawford 

but...I don’t know what to say...she has more recognizable hits? To me I’m more familiar with her cuz the only album I own of Shakira is Laundry Service and never really got that into her. I’m trying to figure it out myself but like Britney, Jlo just has something about her. That doesn’t mean I won’t enjoy Shakira’s, I think it’s fitting they chose those two. 

Damn, I cannot stand J-Lo.

That woman has been caught stealing ideas, artists are singing for her, she can barely hold her tune, she has trashed other women, and her acting chops are kind of laughable. Also, she has been flopping era after era with some Pitbull feature generic hit (also cover) in between floppages.

Shakira is super smart, sweet and good-hearted, just like Britney! I will never understand the parallels of somebody liking Britney (the person) and liking J-Lo for similar reasons, cause J-Lo is an egomaniac. IMO she has rarely even tried to appear otherwise (aside from those 20 y/o song Jenny From The Block from times where she was worse and much more rude on interviews. Hint: https://theblast.com/c/jennifer-lopez-gwyneth-paltrow-movieline-interview-1998-viral).

I would love to see Shakira perform empire! Awesome song choice :clap1:

Archived