Shakira's Super Bowl Halftime Show Setlist

Jordan Miller

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

Damn, I cannot stand J-Lo.

That woman has been caught stealing ideas, artists are singing for her, she can barely hold her tune, she has trashed other women, and her acting chops are kind of laughable. Also, she has been flopping era after era with some Pitbull feature generic hit (also cover) in between floppages.

I dont like Jlo or her music but she is a very capable performer.

She could easily slay the stage with her stolen songs. She is very capable. She just (like Britney) needs a new choreographer

• Content Curators
6 hours ago, Bundy said:

I thought I was the only one, but for some reason many Britney fans dont like Shakira. 

I also think Shakira seems intelligent, down to worth, charismatic, kind and polite. I like that shes natural, she isnt always glammed up, she seems to be a normal woman living her life not worrying trying to be perfect 24/7. She also doesnt come across desperate for attention and to be relevant. She reminds me of Britney in some ways. She even put her career aside bc of her kids as well.

thats why i like her so much

its not something u see much anymore in artists these days 

4 hours ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

Damn, I cannot stand J-Lo.

That woman has been caught stealing ideas, artists are singing for her, she can barely hold her tune, she has trashed other women, and her acting chops are kind of laughable. Also, she has been flopping era after era with some Pitbull feature generic hit (also cover) in between floppages.

Shakira is super smart, sweet and good-hearted, just like Britney! I will never understand the parallels of somebody liking Britney (the person) and liking J-Lo for similar reasons, cause J-Lo is an egomaniac. IMO she has rarely even tried to appear otherwise (aside from those 20 y/o song Jenny From The Block from times where she was worse and much more rude on interviews. Hint: https://theblast.com/c/jennifer-lopez-gwyneth-paltrow-movieline-interview-1998-viral).

I would love to see Shakira perform empire! Awesome song choice :clap1:

The audacity of her trashing so many actresses in the beggining of her so called actress career when anyone she trashed is better than her, smt isnt that difficult anyway. This year she said she worked all her life for that moment (an oscar nod) when all she did was generic movies with bad acting. Also its laughable how she criticized singers who turned actresses when 1 year after this interview Tommy Mottola gave her a singing career although she had no experience before whatsoever.

I always thought Jlo comes across like Beyonce. Very narcissistic portraying they are nice. But at least Beyonce has talent even tho I still think shes overrated.

50 minutes ago, falka said:

For me thembre of her voice is that reason :evilpatrick: and a dash of waka waka

but she wolf :shark:

I think its the same reason many people dont like Britney as well 

2 minutes ago, falka said:

:gaspney: 

btw U don't have to be Britney's fan to dislike Shakira's voice :uknowit: U just need some ears :paper:

I wasnt shading Britney lol 

I was just saying many people dislike her baby voice and make fun of it.

Shakira sure has a different singing voice, but I still think she can sing - as Britney could/can when she tries. 

5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont like Jlo or her music but she is a very capable performer.

She could easily slay the stage with her stolen songs. She is very capable. She just (like Britney) needs a new choreographer

I am not debating her dancing talent - but she lacks so much of EVERYTHING else. No soul, no nice-sounding voice, tone-deaf, egomaniac.

I watched Hustlers and I was wowed by her ******** performing skills, and body-wise, wowza! But I cannot fathom to hear her squeak her voice thru the simplest of songs or tell on interviews how she's this untouchable diva. She's like a more extrovert replica of Beyonka in that sense.

P.S. I am unsure is it because I am gay that I cannot appreciate them, but leotards should be burnt and left in history. Proper technical dancing looks so much better in ANY kind of pants. (as can be seen from the video you posted, those dancers look much smoother - not underestimating JLo she is hitting everything as she should, I am hating on those outfits that I have grown to despise so much)

1 hour ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

I am not debating her dancing talent - but she lacks so much of EVERYTHING else. No soul, no nice-sounding voice, tone-deaf, egomaniac.

I watched Hustlers and I was wowed by her ******** performing skills, and body-wise, wowza! But I cannot fathom to hear her squeak her voice thru the simplest of songs or tell on interviews how she's this untouchable diva. She's like a more extrovert replica of Beyonka in that sense.

P.S. I am unsure is it because I am gay that I cannot appreciate them, but leotards should be burnt and left in history. Proper technical dancing looks so much better in ANY kind of pants. (as can be seen from the video you posted, those dancers look much smoother - not underestimating JLo she is hitting everything as she should, I am hating on those outfits that I have grown to despise so much)

agree. the only dancers that should be wearing leaotards are gymnasts, rythimic gymnasts, figure skaters, ballerinas and lyrical or contemporary dancers. Everyone else.. no.

this is fine but Im over celebrities wearing them

Spoiler

83079824_1001795120205839_2598075258038436f698b17dc9e38781d5ddc3d149e571.jpg17090161_RG_WCh_Pesaro_ITA_2017_.jpgde8e8cef01c3a245fb14cbf3741d4474.jpg295-greyfront_1.jpg

Archived