New old Justney pic (in Aspen, december 2000?)

IMG-20191110-025556.jpg

In Justins interview for Cosmopolitan, november 2001 issue, he said: 

What's the most romantic thing a girl's ever done for you?

Britney surprised me for my birthday and took me away to this remote Caribbean island. We stayed for a week and it was cool. It was spiritual. We felt like there was nobody else on earth. It definitely had a Blue Lagoon vibe to it.

Have you ever played Romeo for Britney?

Yeah. I scored for Christmas. I took her to Aspen. We went snowboarding and skiing. It was just us, shacked up in a cabin.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
47 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

“Yeah I scored for Christmas.”

He’s so desperate for people to know he f**ked a girl. 

He was f**king Britney Spears, I would brag to the world about it because at the end of the day I am a nobody and no other *** would ever compare to it and I will forever be whining about it in my love songs that no one bothers to listen:pieceofwhat:

I miss them as a couple they were perfect together!  Simpler and better times back then.  Still can't get over how he's turned into such an *** over the years though and really don't care for jessica biel either.   I will admit I did like the 20/20 album but I still think he's a ********* as a person...just sayin :endit:

4 hours ago, C0CKy said:

“Yeah I scored for Christmas.”

He’s so desperate for people to know he f**ked a girl. 

I remember an Interview with Cameron Diaz when he was promoting a movie with her and out of nowhere, he mentioned he kissed her when he was a teenager lol 

He said after the break up, he was addicted to her, she probably had him on the palm of her hand 

Hes a douche but with his looks and annoying personality, he is probably forever impressed he managed to date her somehow when people like Prince William and Ben Affleck were all after her lol 

2 hours ago, JeNny_C said:

I miss them as a couple they were perfect together!  Simpler and better times back then.  Still can't get over how he's turned into such an *** over the years though and really don't care for jessica biel either.   I will admit I did like the 20/20 album but I still think he's a ********* as a person...just sayin :endit:

I think he was already a douche back then tho, the thing is he was in a group so he couldnt have all the attention to him 24/7 and he couldnt say whatever wanted to. He said Britney thought he was cocky. he always wanted to act cool, but I agree that since they split, he became even more obnoxious If thats even possible 

4 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Plus they weekend to the Caribbean that he was saying was the holiday that Britney told in 2011 “it was the best day of my life”

I think it was Hawaii tho. She went with him for the new years eve 2001-2002. 

Archived