3isacharm

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/29/2019 at 6:01 PM, JustLuvMoi said:

On 10/29/2019 at 9:15 PM, Mario said:

take all my $$$$

8 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

I really am excited for this and I got my coins ready, but can we have a break. Spend soo much money on those vinyls lately with all the shipping costs... I’m broke, gotta cancel my holiday and get to work lol

On 10/29/2019 at 3:34 PM, Britneysfreak said:

They need to quit teasing me and ship my ITZ and Blackout vinyls already lol but I’m not missing out on Circus lol watch I get it before ITZ and Blackout arrives lmao 😂

I just got the shipping email that my ITZ vinyl has shipped and should be here Tuesday and Blackout ships next Friday. I can stop bitching now 😂 😆 

To fans who say they'd love to get those vinyls, but won't buy jit ust so Britney's team won't make money from it...

This is not how music business works.... Britney got record deal and she got paid the amount of money right before dropping each album and then the record label or whatever owns it and decides to release them in vinyls hudreds years later...

Michael Jackson's estate worth billion now, but his children or family not getting that money, guess why.

A fan just stopped Kanye West asking to sign on a cassette and Kanye goes "When did this came out, where did you get it from?" ,fan goes "Urban Outfitters released it couple of month ago"

At this point money goes to  Urban Outfitters and "Sony" or whatever and what Britney still get from that is a small % from songs writting on those albums.

1 hour ago, Needleney said:

They didn't announced their previous britney vinyls, right? why would they do it now with circus? i still don't believe its about the circus vinyl

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/britney-spears-circus-limited-lp?category=vinyl-records-cassettes&color=070&type=REGULAR%3Fcm_mmc%3Dsocial-_-tw-_-11052019-_-home&utm_campaign=home&utm_content=11052019&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_term=britneyspearscircus

:whatitellu::whatitellu::whatitellu:

• Super Mods
18 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

To fans who say they'd love to get those vinyls, but won't buy jit ust so Britney's team won't make money from it...

This is not how music business works.... Britney got record deal and she got paid the amount of money right before dropping each album and then the record label or whatever owns it and decides to release them in vinyls hudreds years later...

Michael Jackson's estate worth billion now, but his children or family not getting that money, guess why.

A fan just stopped Kanye West asking to sign on a cassette and Kanye goes "When did this came out, where did you get it from?" ,fan goes "Urban Outfitters released it couple of month ago"

At this point money goes to  Urban Outfitters and "Sony" or whatever and what Britney still get from that is a small % from songs writting on those albums.

Thank god someone has a brain.

4 hours ago, Needleney said:

They didn't announced their previous britney vinyls, right? why would they do it now with circus? i still don't believe its about the circus vinyl

They did! They announced each vinyl via twitter but since they released ITZ to now they have made it a bigger deal hyping the preorders

1 hour ago, 3isacharm said:

No, I noticed they're not honoring any discounts with new items. I have a 20%, 15% and $5 and order 2 copies and none of the promos applied

That sucks, I remember using a 20% coupon on Oops when that one came out. 

I have $55 worth of stuff in my cart but shipping is still $4.95. I don’t know if their website might be having problems (maybe that’s why you couldn’t use coupons either?). I guess $5 is nothing compared to when they sell out and I end up having to buy a resale for like $60 lol

Archived