Blackout Turns 12

IconicShow

Britney's ICONIC 5th studio album Blackout is turning 12 in a matter of days.

From all the leaked demos and songs before the albums release it was a Britmas like no other.

Many were feeling left with coal in their stockings as the album was released earlier than expected due to the leaks and Billboard making a last second chart rule change to dethrone Britney's #1 chart trajectory

Released during the most controversial time in Britney's life this album has many songs yet to be leaked, Rebellion, Who Can She Trust, and others.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still listen to this album at least once a month. It’s the rules of being a stan. You stan the Holy Spearit, you stan the bible of pop :bigtime:

This album came out when I was 16. Words literally can’t even begin to describe the role this album and this time in Britney’s life have shaped my world. It’s know it seems strange to put so much stock into an album, but it really does mean that much to me. Not only is it my favourite Britney album, it’s my favourite album of all time :makeitrain:
I have bought 6 copies of it because (when I was young and CDs were still the norm), anytime a copy was damaged or I’d misplaced it, I’d buy another. 

I’ve been almost as nuts with other Britney albums too, but Blackout is just a tad more special than the rest for me. Happy anniversary to flawlessness :brit2016:

• 7 months later...

Archived