Steps to convert anyone into a Stan

JP9101

20 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Just finished re-watching the whole thing and I'm 100% sure they added studio recordings just for the broadcast and the show must've been live. Are there any fan-live recordings from there?

No. She had her mic on, but she sang under the CD track. It was confirmed back then by whoever attended the event, before the thing aired. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

Didn't know about this, thanks for the information!

You're welcome! It's still better than the usual full lipsynching. You can find on YouTube some attempts at removing the CD vocals in everytime, matm, breathe on me and toxic, you can hear her live vocals way more clearly! 

On 10/19/2019 at 3:01 PM, gabrielflorin01 said:

I don't know about you or others but listening to Glory and its undisputed quality was what made me check Britney's discography and entire career, ending up part of this fanbase. Maybe it could work for others as well :bedtime:

This. I rarely watch performances, and if I do, it's because an artist already has my attention. Glory as an album alone would've made me a fan.

Archived