Antphrodite does new tarot reading on Conservatorship!

jordeezy river red

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

I think she’s the one who released the songs on her Spotify! 

It is something she would do. I think it’s to help her pick a direction. I remember there’s an article, I think RS? But it said that Britney went to a club and her bodyguard hands the DJ a burnt CD, not announcing that it’s her music and Britney watched from a far at the crowd reacting positively to the music (it was the ITZ album) she walked out of the club with a smile on her face proud of herself. Maybe it’s to prove to her team that her instincts are right? I’m sure that’s how Blackout was, since some of the tracks were leaked way before the album was finished and it included Gimme More. I’m sure they were seeing how the songs responded in the public. I remember hearing Gimme More for the first time and hoped it makes it to the album. I hate team B’s mentality of keeping everything under lock and key like it’s some covert super secret stuff that once leaked it’s no longer good to use. 

• 8 months later...

Archived