Sam says it meant the world to him Britney came to support him

Slayer

he seems nice but how can u say that when he's not really spontaneous? he's stating the most cliche things, he's nervous trying to convince the interviewer.. this extra positive attitude with that uncomfortable face/smile it looks very fake! also his accent is terrible, sounds dumb. but yeah i like him bc he's hot and young and Britney likes him, he seems cool to be around for now... and i don't see this guy doing big holes as an actor, he should focus on sports and training, be a personal trainer for celebrities and such. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI out there he was already in the video Work by Fifth Harmony before he was in Slumber Party

I mean sure he gets extra attention for dating Britney but it's not like he was starving before?

Plus, I mean what can you do, you are gonna get attention anyway for dating Britney no matter who you are or what you do so might as well use it for your advantage?

:whatitellu:

On 9/21/2019 at 2:07 PM, britney_rocks said:

I'm sorry that some of the fans are a little skeptical about someone she dates, knowing her history with men. I just find really odd that Sam starts getting interviews, awards, movie roles all of the sudden. Do you really think that he would be getting all this attention if he wasn't dating Britney f**king Spears??? I just think that right now, knowing everything she is going through with her family and the conservatorship, this is not the right time for him to be starting his "Hollywood career". I do think she likes her, but lets be honest, he is using her start power to advance his career as well. I hope that this one doesn't break her heart, because I don't think she could take it at this point. She is in a very fragile state. I don't care how hot he is, or how big his **** is, I do get "user" vibes from him. I hope I'm wrong. 

This.  His contract may have been re-negotiated. Also, he may be aware the gravy train is about to end and trying to milk it.  If Britney is smart, she will be extremely careful. She doesn’t need another KFed

8 hours ago, JasonT said:

FYI out there he was already in the video Work by Fifth Harmony before he was in Slumber Party

I mean sure he gets extra attention for dating Britney but it's not like he was starving before?

Plus, I mean what can you do, you are gonna get attention anyway for dating Britney no matter who you are or what you do so might as well use it for your advantage?

:whatitellu:

that's exactly what I don't get. if the guy had a normal 9-5 job, people would be like yeh hes just using Britney for money. I just feel like no matter what guy shes dating everyone will critise. at the end of the day she looks genuinely happy with him, to me he seems like a decent guy and they haven't rushed into marriage and babies yet so whats everyones problem?

On 9/21/2019 at 10:27 AM, The Greatest Show said:

people liked Charlie. Didnt see any complaints at the time.

That was probably because we all wanted to **** him. His *** was hella fat. Everyone forgot him the second they split up, though.

But Sam and Charlie definitely seemed like her best boyfriends; ****, career-driven, and she always looked as happy as can be when with them.

• Super Mods
On 9/21/2019 at 9:46 AM, jonloch1 said:

im sorry but I really don't get the hate for Sam. he seems like the most genuine, nicest guy britneys been with since Justin and hes not been doing constant interviews/photoshoots about her. if he really did 'bring her for publicity, he wouldn't have 'let her leave' after 2 minutes. and like PZHSB has said, he was doing fitness work before he met Britney, he met her when he was an actor in her Slumber Party video so he was obviously doing acting work before  then and in the acting world anyway...so I don't get what everyones problem is. and hes been with her for 3 years, he hasn't exactly sat on his butt and done nothing for 3 years

so whats everyones problem??

You think Justin is nice? Nice guys don’t air out your ex’s dirty laundry. Only a douche would brag about banging girls. Also I love how you seem to ignore the fact her other men also worked before they met her. Britney met Kfed while being on tour, isn’t that the same as Sam where they met at work? Kevin was doing back up dancing for a lot of artists like JT, Michael Jackson, Destiny’s Child, Pink, and LFO so by what your criteria, even Kfed is more accomplished than Sam, he only became a bum after marrying Britney. 

you make it sound like being a model is so hard and it’s something that’s not easy to get into. You make me laugh, anyone can call themselves a model and if you are cocky enough and can bullshit, you’re officially a model. As a photographer I meet so many good and bad models, some that knows what to do and some who just because they got a great body that they are models yet they pose like Greek statues. Also you said it’s not like he is just sitting around doing nothing, I’m hello if you look at the the three years and look at how many gigs he’s had, do you think he can truly make a living? Models get paid crap unless you are Naomi Campbell because you are replaceable he even said he lucked out because he filled in for another model that dropped out and even then he only got noticed because he knew someone that suggested him to the casting person so it wasn’t his talent that got him in. Stop making a fool out of yourself and if you don’t believe me, he even said it in an interview about how he got the Work video job. Nepotism can get you anywhere.

On 9/21/2019 at 11:27 AM, The Greatest Show said:

people liked Charlie. Didnt see any complaints at the time.

But there were. There were quite a few people who bashed him. Of course he was less dragged than David and Sam but still. People were saying he didnt like Britney and only was with her to boost his career. Then when others said he had a rich dad who was important in the industry and a kinda famous mom, people said he wanted fame bc even tho he had rich parents and a career on his own, he wasnt famous. Then if anyone said he worked behind the scenes so maybe he never was after fame, people would said he was gay and she was only his beard.
People said there was no way a successful rich independent grown *** man would date Britney who was under a cship and had two kids unless he was gay or wanted attention/fame. People trashed his hairline and other things.

There are quite a few people who think Britney never had a real loving bf since she became famous. They think JT was all PR or he used her for fame even tho that when they started dating she was opening for nsync and at the time they were bigger than her in US. And i dont even like JT.
They also think Jason was only her nanny even tho they dated/partied in 2006 long before cship.

The thing is, of course people arent all genuine kind people, but its like is Impossible to love Britney and all everyone wants from her is her fame/money/success.
So my point is... JT was already successful/famous/rich when they started dating but people think he never liked her or the relationship was never genuine 
Charlie was a rich successful dude who worked in the industry but he only wanted fame/attention.
Jason met/dated her before cship, he worked in the industry as well but it was all fake as well, right?

Ofc Im not even on the Sam train and tbh I dont think hes that hot, but even if successful rich dudes dont like Britney and are never with her for her, according to some people, nobody never liked her and never will. People would only date her bc she is famous, rich and successful. 
People act like her only real relationship was with Kfed only bc they have kids together, but still, he never liked her and wouldnt be with her if she wasnt rich and famous. I also think he never loved her, maybe just liked her and all he thinks now is money, but she was a very fun young and hot girl when they met, so I bet hed have still hooked up with her even if she wasnt famous. 

Its like shes the dumbest ugliest nasty person who has nothing to offer besides being Britney Spears the pop icon. I just refuse to think its so hard to love her for who she is. Yes, she has a poor judgement when it comes to men and people arent always nice, im not naive ofc, but I think its possible that someone would think shes fun, kind, hot, etc. The way people talk is as if none of her supposed exes never liked her and it seems she would be very alone all her life if she wasnt famous and coudnt buy attention from men.

So the way I see it, people would complain no matter who she dated. If it was an actor but less famous than her, people would say he only wanted to boost his career. If it was someone as famous as her like Brad Pitt, people would say it was only PR. I mean, even David who was a regular dude that media never really cared about, people said it was only a PR relationship. I know her team is dumb and they controll her, but how making Britney "date" a non famous person would be a PR relationship? How would that make the media pay more attention to her and make her sell more things? I dont see logic bc David didnt even work in the industry.

Archived