Sam says it meant the world to him Britney came to support him

Slayer

He said they do a lot of running together lately, he said she does a lot of cardio and dancing whereas he does a lot of weight training.

he said it means the world to him that she came to support him today and that they both support eachother! he also said it's nice to she made time to support him within her busy schedule.

i wonder by busy schedule he just meant with everything going on in her life at the moment?

0.27 - 1.02

1.22 - 1.41

can this please be a thread where there is no b*tching about him, it's getting real boring! britney is happy with him, that is the main thing! he appears to be the only source of consistent happiness for her alongside her kids). plus her recent posts make it seem she was happy to be there to support him! she was probably just anxious about the red carpet and didn't want to answer awkward questions about everything that has been going on.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least the man works. Britney has dated many men not in the industry and it never worked out. Does it seem like he loves the attention? Absolutely. He’s young and this is new to him. He was working before he met Britney. I don’t think he’s her happy ever after, but for right now he seems to be the only positive person in her life. He speaks very carefully and kindly about her. It’s exhausting reading all the hate this man gets. Y’all compare him to Kevin which is nonsense. Kevin was a toxic lazy drugged up drunk. Sam is a healthy and driven influence it seems. He’s worlds ahead of Kfed at a younger age.

Kevin had Britney high eating Cheetos while filming her for his own gain. Sam works out with her and seems to keep her motivated.

And im sure he dicks her down real good. Bravo sis. 

1 hour ago, sjadeupdate said:

I like him. He seems nice, hard working and professional. Can't say the same about some of her exes who either live off her money (K-Fed), cheated on her (David), accept to be in a relationship with her just to be later on one of her co-conservators (Jason) or is a bonafide douch (JT).

4SzpMqT.gif

did David really cheat on her or was it papa Spears not liking that he said something along the lines that Britney didn't need a conservatorship?

28 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

At least the man works. Britney has dated many men not in the industry and it never worked out. Does it seem like he loves the attention? Absolutely. He’s young and this is new to him. He was working before he met Britney. I don’t think he’s her happy ever after, but for right now he seems to be the only positive person in her life. He speaks very carefully and kindly about her. It’s exhausting reading all the hate this man gets. Y’all compare him to Kevin which is nonsense. Kevin was a toxic lazy drugged up drunk. Sam is a healthy and driven influence it seems. He’s worlds ahead of Kfed at a younger age.

Kevin had Britney high eating Cheetos while filming her for his own gain. Sam works out with her and seems to keep her motivated.

And im sure he dicks her down real good. Bravo sis. 

To be honest I don’t think it would matter whoever she dates, people her would find a way to complain. At the end of the day I don’t think most people here care that he is “using” her or whatever, they just want her to be single so that they can have a good era when she comes back because according to them Britney works harder  and delivers when she’s single.

16 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

To be honest I don’t think it would matter whoever she dates, people her would find a way to complain. At the end of the day I don’t think most people here care that he is “using” her or whatever, they just want her to be single so that they can have a good era when she comes back because according to them Britney works harder  and delivers when she’s single.

people liked Charlie. Didnt see any complaints at the time.

What I don't I understand is the need to create a thread that glorifies Sam. Some people like him and others don't .

I've never seen a thread saying " ok now we are dragging him, I don't wanna see any positive comments".

Some people are sceptical about him and others are not. We don't know them at all but at least we should stop imposing our opinions to others in here.

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

did David really cheat on her or was it papa Spears not liking that he said something along the lines that Britney didn't need a conservatorship?

That's one of the many mysteries we will probably never unsolve. I remember one of David's ex exposed him as a cheater and opportunist years ago but don't know if what she said was true or if it was just jealousy.

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

I never believed that whole thing. If Shrek had been gorgeous there would've been uproar in the B Army. As he was ugly, we all just accepted it and hoped for a nicer looking one next time round. 

I still think Charlie was the one that got away. I know it was probably a showmance but I get the impression he didn't need Daddy Spears' money and would've had the funds to buy a decent independent lawyer way back in 2015. Another 4 wasted years. 

Sam is clearly on the payroll. He's a puppet. 

im sorry but I really don't get the hate for Sam. he seems like the most genuine, nicest guy britneys been with since Justin and hes not been doing constant interviews/photoshoots about her. if he really did 'bring her for publicity, he wouldn't have 'let her leave' after 2 minutes. and like PZHSB has said, he was doing fitness work before he met Britney, he met her when he was an actor in her Slumber Party video so he was obviously doing acting work before  then and in the acting world anyway...so I don't get what everyones problem is. and hes been with her for 3 years, he hasn't exactly sat on his butt and done nothing for 3 years

so whats everyones problem??

I'm sorry that some of the fans are a little skeptical about someone she dates, knowing her history with men. I just find really odd that Sam starts getting interviews, awards, movie roles all of the sudden. Do you really think that he would be getting all this attention if he wasn't dating Britney f**king Spears??? I just think that right now, knowing everything she is going through with her family and the conservatorship, this is not the right time for him to be starting his "Hollywood career". I do think she likes her, but lets be honest, he is using her start power to advance his career as well. I hope that this one doesn't break her heart, because I don't think she could take it at this point. She is in a very fragile state. I don't care how hot he is, or how big his **** is, I do get "user" vibes from him. I hope I'm wrong. 

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

I'm sorry that some of the fans are a little skeptical about someone she dates, knowing her history with men. I just find really odd that Sam starts getting interviews, awards, movie roles all of the sudden. Do you really think that he would be getting all this attention if he wasn't dating Britney f**king Spears??? I just think that right now, knowing everything she is going through with her family and the conservatorship, this is not the right time for him to be starting his "Hollywood career". I do think she likes her, but lets be honest, he is using her start power to advance his career as well. I hope that this one doesn't break her heart, because I don't think she could take it at this point. She is in a very fragile state. I don't care how hot he is, or how big his **** is, I do get "user" vibes from him. I hope I'm wrong. 

all of  a sudden?? they've been dating since 2016 - that's 3 years. and tbh Britney hasn't really been 'hot stuff' in the public eye for the past 3 years because she hasn't released any music and been in vegas

Also I really don't get what type of guy people think is ok for Britney to date. if Sam was a normal guy with a 9-5 job or no job people would be saying hes just using her for money.......yet Sam was already doing acting work before he met britney and yet people say yeh hes dating her to further his career. He must have had some acting credentials because they dont just hire any old average joe to star in a big popstar music video. and she seems genuinely happy with him

im sorry and maybe im completely wrong, I dont get anyone's problem with Sam    

38 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

all of  a sudden?? they've been dating since 2016 - that's 3 years. and tbh Britney hasn't really been 'hot stuff' in the public eye for the past 3 years because she hasn't released any music and been in vegas

Also I really don't get what type of guy people think is ok for Britney to date. if Sam was a normal guy with a 9-5 job or no job people would be saying hes just using her for money.......yet Sam was already doing acting work before he met britney and yet people say yeh hes dating her to further his career. He must have had some acting credentials because they dont just hire any old average joe to star in a big popstar music video. and she seems genuinely happy with him

im sorry and maybe im completely wrong, I dont get anyone's problem with Sam    

Actually they hire a lot of average joes in music videos. Most music videos tend to hire models rather than actors because its mostly just about posing rather than playing a role. Im not sure how sam being in a music video is "Acting credentials". Lets be real, if he wasn't Britney's boyfriend he wouldn't have got any of the roles he has now or are upcoming for him. They would have hired someone who actually knew how to act. And that is one of the effed up things about the entertainment industry at the moment, producers care more about hiring people with good looks and clouts versus people that actually have acting credentials. There are a lot of talented young men and women on broadway that actually have "acting credentials" and they are getting paid pennies while being passed over for people like Sam. 

The reason people have a problem with Sam is based on his past of horrific social media posts, his history of dating older woman more famous than him, and Britney's history in choosing men. He also doesn't seem genuine in interviews and has this vibe of being completely rehearsed for the cameras.

On 9/21/2019 at 4:09 PM, Hannah said:

Actually they hire a lot of average joes in music videos. Most music videos tend to hire models rather than actors because its mostly just about posing rather than playing a role. Im not sure how sam being in a music video is "Acting credentials". Lets be real, if he wasn't Britney's boyfriend he wouldn't have got any of the roles he has now or are upcoming for him. They would have hired someone who actually knew how to act. And that is one of the effed up things about the entertainment industry at the moment, producers care more about hiring people with good looks and clouts versus people that actually have acting credentials. There are a lot of talented young men and women on broadway that actually have "acting credentials" and they are getting paid pennies while being passed over for people like Sam. 

The reason people have a problem with Sam is based on his past of horrific social media posts, his history of dating older woman more famous than him, and Britney's history in choosing men. He also doesn't seem genuine in interviews and has this vibe of being completely rehearsed for the cameras.

<333 :yesplease:

• Super Mods
On 9/21/2019 at 9:46 AM, jonloch1 said:

im sorry but I really don't get the hate for Sam. he seems like the most genuine, nicest guy britneys been with since Justin and hes not been doing constant interviews/photoshoots about her. if he really did 'bring her for publicity, he wouldn't have 'let her leave' after 2 minutes. and like PZHSB has said, he was doing fitness work before he met Britney, he met her when he was an actor in her Slumber Party video so he was obviously doing acting work before  then and in the acting world anyway...so I don't get what everyones problem is. and hes been with her for 3 years, he hasn't exactly sat on his butt and done nothing for 3 years

so whats everyones problem??

Archived