Video of Britney at the Beauty Awards

Slayer

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or does every video and picture I see them in together lately look like he is just not into it? The pictures at the mall, and then there are some of them from this event and he just looks like he isn't enjoying her company.  I feel like he is using her and it really irritates me.  He may be good looking but I think he's wayyy more into himself than he is Britney.  She deserves someone who is there for her and loves her for who she is and not to promote themselves.  I may be wrong but I never heard of this guy until he started dating her.  It's definitely good for his career...just sayin...:mhm:

9 minutes ago, JeNny_C said:

Is it just me or does every video and picture I see them in together lately look like he is just not into it? The pictures at the mall, and then there are some of them from this event and he just looks like he isn't enjoying her company.  I feel like he is using her and it really irritates me.  He may be good looking but I think he's wayyy more into himself than he is Britney.  She deserves someone who is there for her and loves her for who she is and not to promote themselves.  I may be wrong but I never heard of this guy until he started dating her.  It's definitely good for his career...just sayin...:mhm:

he's a glorified man-***** nanny. most of us called it from the moment he appeared in the picture. Image result for wendy gif reaction

4 hours ago, JeNny_C said:

Tbf it must be stressful for him too, Britney is going trough some pretty hard stuff so her mind is probably somewhere else and he's only 23 and that's probably a bit too much for him. 

Archived