Where did the fun stop?

MikeMasi

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m so nostalgic for this era even though I didn’t grow up back then. Idk why, it’s just something about her during primeney times was so fresh and bright. Britney radiated happiness in those days. I want her to find this kind of happiness again soon, lord knows she deserves to be relaxed and confident like this again :tear:

i just went back and watched my favorite songs from the DVD and i felt weird. how can something that has brought me so much joy has brought her so much pain. this queen deserves the world. i also found my ticket from when i saw the DWAD tour on july 13th 2002.

i also cried during stronger. I'm sorry people but I'm super emotional about all of this, my queen, i hope she finds comfort somehow during this time. i think her babies keep her alive.

im tired about all these legalities and talks about abuse and other **** that should've never happened.

Archived