We really thought...

Fudgeney

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

This rumor had so much smoke around it though with producers hinting too, no? Maybe it was another scrap? Seeing as how fifth harmony disbanded 

Yeah it was rumored that Francis Lawrence (slave and circus video director) directed the video for it and Justin Tranter tweeted about new music and then Britney started posting pictures on set with her dancers. I guess it seemed pretty real. Probably would have flopped even if it is real :whatitellu:

26 minutes ago, Fudgeney said:

Yeah it was rumored that Francis Lawrence (slave and circus video director) directed the video for it and Justin Tranter tweeted about new music and then Britney started posting pictures on set with her dancers. I guess it seemed pretty real. Probably would have flopped even if it is real :whatitellu:

I wonder how much of B10 is finished. I know of a young songwriter who worked with Britney on three songs. 

1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I wonder how much of B10 is finished. I know of a young songwriter who worked with Britney on three songs. 

omg really?? What is their name? I feel like it was almost finished hence why domination was about to start, Danja tweeting “welcome to the jungle #B10”, rumors about new music were rampant, and then dead silent after the instagram post. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Fudgeney said:

I feel like it was a game of bad telephone where it started to just evolve into this grand rumor. Then it didn’t help that Britney posted those bts picks. I mean remember when she posted a picture of her with the photographer for the Kenzo ad and everyone had thought she was doing something music related.

46 minutes ago, Fudgeney said:

omg really?? What is their name? I feel like it was almost finished hence why domination was about to start, Danja tweeting “welcome to the jungle #B10”, rumors about new music were rampant, and then dead silent after the instagram post. 

Kennedi. I don’t know her but I heard it through the grapevine. She co-wrote fake smile by Ariana 

3 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Good sis Myah already gave us an Apple Pie snippet :joanne:

It could have been a fun song and a fun video but it would have flopped so hard. 
The lyrics and the sound are so far away from what's in right now... 

I wish we could get Britney's version, but honestly I'm glad it didn't came out officially. 

Archived