Britney on last.fm

Commotion

:qtbrit: Hello fellow stans :hiii:

Does anyone else use last.fm? Am I the only one here? I could be :) 

So my complain about it is that the profile pic of the artists you listen to is basically chosen democratically. People post the pictures and they get upvoted or downvoted, the best one supposedly stays up there and everyone has it on their libraries. My issue with Britney listeners on there is that they ALWAYS upvote old pictures of her, and they have a bunch of Britney Jean pics from time to time. I feel I'm the only one here who likes her as she looks nowadays and I want her profile to have a modern pic :( 

Anyway, here's her last.fm: https://www.last.fm/music/Britney+Spears

You can also see what songs are played more than others and stuff, it's fun :shameless: Toxic has got 10K listeners in the last week which is good :cuteidk: Gimme More is the top 4 most listened to song of hers of all time which screams  :qtbrit: TASTE :qtbrit:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Commotion said:

:qtbrit: Hello fellow stans :hiii:

Does anyone else use last.fm? Am I the only one here? I could be :) 

So my complain about it is that the profile pic of the artists you listen to is basically chosen democratically. People post the pictures and they get upvoted or downvoted, the best one supposedly stays up there and everyone has it on their libraries. My issue with Britney listeners on there is that they ALWAYS upvote old pictures of her, and they have a bunch of Britney Jean pics from time to time. I feel I'm the only one here who likes her as she looks nowadays and I want her profile to have a modern pic :( 

Anyway, here's her last.fm: https://www.last.fm/music/Britney+Spears

You can also see what songs are played more than others and stuff, it's fun :shameless: Toxic has got 10K listeners in the last week which is good :cuteidk: Gimme More is the top 4 most listened to song of hers of all time which screams  :qtbrit: TASTE :qtbrit:

add me... my username is hinthemix because... duh! :qtbrit:

Honestly, yes, I think that just like on Wikipedia, Brit's profile pic needs an update. She had a fair share of decent / good candids this year, so one of those could be used.

Still, the picture used currently is actually amazing! :cuteidk: Where is that from?

Also, she's not the only one with an old picture. Jennifer Lopez's photo, for example, is from the "Baby I Love U!" single cover, which was released in 2003. :eeek:

Image result for jennifer lopez baby i love you

3 hours ago, Complication said:

lastfm died years ago, the staff have never listened to its users, it's run by trolls with multiple accounts who spend all their hours voting up their favourite (old ***) pics. it's a waste of time now :(

I use it just for the stastistics which I love.

I came back to use it like 2 months ago, because I couldn't for the hell of it remember the name of this song I listened to spotify a few months back, so in this way, it'll help me store all my tendencies throughout the time.

Wanna add each other as friends? I barely listen to Britney though. I grew up with her and know most of her songs by heart, but I have grown to like more slow/depressing songs to listen when working or just walking in my daily life with my earphones.

1 hour ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

I came back to use it like 2 months ago, because I couldn't for the hell of it remember the name of this song I listened to spotify a few months back, so in this way, it'll help me store all my tendencies throughout the time.

Wanna add each other as friends? I barely listen to Britney though. I grew up with her and know most of her songs by heart, but I have grown to like more slow/depressing songs to listen when working or just walking in my daily life with my earphones.

If you want, add me: not_for_me

Archived