Britney Goes to Meetings (New IG Post)

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/20/2019 at 8:51 AM, colormelou said:

I hope no one here plans to support anything until she’s out of the conservatorship. This woman has only earned 7 million since 2007 or 2008 despite all of the tours, albums, fragrances. The rest has gone to Loucifer and other users. Let’s not support that f**kery. 

And what if she never gets out of the conservatorship?  Do the fans boycott her music/merch forever?  That would just hurt Britney in the end anyway, because then she also stops making as much money.  It’s like you guys seem to forget that: when Jamie and his hellions aren’t earning as much money, Britney is getting even less.  IMO, boycotting is a big catch-22.

And if you actually believe that Britney stans on a Britney forum aren’t going to buy or listen to new Britney music...

A8184953-AC9-E-40-C7-81-FB-9-FCDEFCC85-F

2 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

And what if she never gets out of the conservatorship?  Do the fans boycott her music/merch forever?  That would just hurt Britney in the end anyway, because then she also stops making as much money.  It’s like you guys seem to forget that: when Jamie and his hellions aren’t earning as much money, Britney is getting even less.  IMO, boycotting is a big catch-22.

And if you actually believe that Britney stans on a Britney forum aren’t going to buy or listen to new Britney music...

A8184953-AC9-E-40-C7-81-FB-9-FCDEFCC85-F

So what if “she” makes less money? She’s not gonna die of poverty anytime soon. They don’t deserve a penny of her hard work. It’s simple justice. 

I also highly doubt she cares about the fame and success that much on a personal level these days. If she cared she would promote a lot more. Those days are over. 

1 hour ago, colormelou said:

So what if “she” makes less money? She’s not gonna die of poverty anytime soon. They don’t deserve a penny of her hard work. It’s simple justice. 

I also highly doubt she cares about the fame and success that much on a personal level these days. If she cared she would promote a lot more. Those days are over. 

I do think she cares. She’s definitely competitive. When she’s in a good and healthy mind-frame is when her competitive streak comes out (‘98-‘04 and 2016 when she says she looks at numbers and charts). I think on some level she will always care about success because as an entertainer it’s really been in her since birth to enjoy the spotlight. I think she doesn’t care for the superficial parts of fame but she does enjoy being successful. 

If she was to release an album and it completely bombed and she went on tour and it flopped she would be PISSED. 

Remember when she was pissed on some date of the POM tour because the crowd wasn’t hyped enough and wasn’t cheering? 

25 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

I do think she cares. She’s definitely competitive. When she’s in a good and healthy mind-frame is when her competitive streak comes out (‘98-‘04 and 2016 when she says she looks at numbers and charts). I think on some level she will always care about success because as an entertainer it’s really been in her since birth to enjoy the spotlight. I think she doesn’t care for the superficial parts of fame but she does enjoy being successful. 

If she was to release an album and it completely bombed and she went on tour and it flopped she would be PISSED. 

Remember when she was pissed on some date of the POM tour because the crowd wasn’t hyped enough and wasn’t cheering? 

I suppose pretty much anyone would prefer to be successful. I just don’t think it’s VERY important to her, otherwise she’d have done a lot more than the Vegas residency. She hardly ever promotes. 

Even if it’s true, I look at the bigger picture and don’t think her handlers deserve a reward for their disgusting behavior. Less sales is a small price to pay for that. She’s sold enough for a lifetime. Ideally she’d break free, take a break and come back with passion and more control over her music. 

Archived