Britney Goes to Meetings (New IG Post)

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably meeting to have the Piece of Me tour now go through the rest of North America.

Just kidding. Please anything is fine. Even if it's a meeting for her to pick out which wall colours she wants for her house. QUEEN WHERE ARE YOU :( <3

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Have you noticed how for the past weeks she was only posting on Instagram, now the posts suddenly started to appear both on Instagram and Facebook? 

What? No, the posts alway appear both and facebook. What are you talking about. I follow both ig n fb and the posts always appear both on ig n facebook since forever, not just recent

8 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

What? No, the posts alway appear both and facebook. What are you talking about. I follow both ig n fb and the posts always appear both on ig n facebook since forever, not just recent

No, go and check both Facebook and Instagram, I mean, without counting the quotes and google search images, there's lots of selfies and videos that were only posted on Instagram, and just very few ones were shared on Facebook too. Until the past few. 

13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Have you noticed how for the past weeks she was only posting on Instagram, now the posts suddenly started to appear both on Instagram and Facebook? 

Team CShip has to extend the reach of their smear campaign, sweetie.  :truthtea:

Archived