Ruin The Friendship: Demi Lovato Will Spill The Tea On Forthcoming Album

Jordan Miller

• Leader

demi-lovato-side-story-album.jpg

SHE’S READY TO TELL HER SIDE OF THE STORY.

Demi Lovato has a lot to sing about since releasing her last record, Tell Me You Love Me. In the time since, the pop star nearly died from a **** overdose, and in the time between that harrowing ordeal, she’s seen peoples’ true colors… and she’s not happy about it. 

Demi shared an update regarding her forthcoming seventh studio album, and she’s going to get brutally honest. 

“You know what’s great about making an album? You get to say anything you want, be as open and honest as possible and finally tell your side of the story regardless of who might not like it.” Demi added a shrugging emoji for good measure.

There’s buzz she’s referring to ex Wilmer Valderrama, who was recently spotted hanging out with Joe and Nick Jonas. It appears Demi and Nick no longer have a friendship anymore

“You won’t need names cause you’ll know exactly who they are,”. 

Demi has since signed with legendary manager, Scooter Braun, who represents Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Tori Kelly and more.

Obviously what Demi went through was terrible, however we love an album by a pop star scorned.

Thoughts? Express yourself below!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived