ARTICLE: "My Experience Falling For A Straight Guy And What It Taught Me"

AOLUV

I always thought that once high school ended, these heartbreaking crushes on straight guys would end as well. But I was wrong. My most recent experience came a few years ago. I had just ended a six month long period of back and forth with a guy I went on a couple of dates with. The good news is, we've stayed friends. The bad news is, it wasn't the right time for either of us to be together.

I was online one day and came across a video of this musician on YouTube. We'll call him Mike. Mike was singing and playing guitar in some parts of the video. In other parts of the video, he was giving an interview. I was immediately struck by his good looks. I was also struck by his apparent shyness and introverted nature. Despite his quiet demeanor, he was so talented as a singer and musician. I also developed an admiration for his songwriting skills.

MORE:

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/falling-for-straight-guys

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rawbrit said:

sounds like quicksand

:ponderney:  stalker perspective?

Britney has stolen fluffy pillow from some poor stranger :brityeah:, she noticed also that he has problems with mattress, but that's different song :well: 

Sorry I digress, it's really not related to op :weusay: 

Fact: straight guys do A LOT of gay stuff when you know how to handle them. Since I was a little gurl, I had the talent to handle my straight classmates and damn I know about it. Now, falling in love is more about chemical balance than a social concept so... I can totally say that I was obssesed with straight fellas for a couple weeks and then I achieved my golds to find a other straight fella. 

People always want what they can't have, for some gayguys it's a challenge and i do agree, a flirt here and there but let's be honest: If someone says I'm straight, you have to respect that, imagine a girl wants to hit on you (as a gayguy) wouldn't it be annoying?

I don't say that it's unreachable for every straight guy, but it's still selfish, that's just my opinion.

20 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Wow if only James Charles was that mature

Maybe he needs to date less sisters from his community and he would see, the LGBTQ-community is quite diverse.:umwtf:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

People always want what they can't have, for some gayguys it's a challenge and i do agree, a flirt here and there but let's be honest: If someone says I'm straight, you have to respect that, imagine a girl wants to hit on you (as a gayguy) wouldn't it be annoying?

I don't say that it's unreachable for every straight guy, but it's still selfish, that's just my opinion.

Maybe he needs to date less sisters from his community and he would see, the LGBTQ-community is quite diverse.:umwtf:

Oh no doubt. At least this guy knew coming in what the possible outcomes are and that ultimately it is his own doing. 

For James Charles, I can definitely see it as a game. It definitely helps stroke his ego to think he is powerful and desirable enough to even turn straight guys to like him. He’s no different than all the Weinstein’s. He and Kevin Spacey should just hook up already.

Archived