Reasons why Britney doesnt dance as she used to?

fays1

Reasons why Britney doesnt dance as she used to?  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, fays1 said:

All that seems normal to me, the only weird one is how much she fixed her hair. The others are just so she does not look awkward standing without dancing and make up for the lack of dance moves. Stopping medication wont make you do dance moves.

I feel like if she feels the need to constantly make up for a lack of choreography by doing... whatever, then that should've been taken into consideration for the revamp / tour.

And, looking at it, sometimes it seems like doing random moves has become a habit of hers and she might not even realize that she's doing it, especially with the hair fixing, but others are pretty bad too.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Blackout93 said:

Did some people really vote “bad coreographer”? She worked with some of the best people, including some from her prime (remember Hold It Against Me?). I can’t :dead:

Who are these good choreographers? and yes she performed Hold it against me really good at that time. But then all her real choreographers left because they could not handle the team. Brian, Wade, and Andre all left her. We saw videos of her dancing really good like with Janet Jackson All night but she doesnt have a good choreographer.

34 minutes ago, fays1 said:

All that seems normal to me, the only weird one is how much she fixed her hair. The others are just so she does not look awkward standing without dancing and make up for the lack of dance moves. Stopping medication wont make you do dance moves.

she didnt used to do those.. even after the re vamp. She used to be able to finish a move and just stnd there still for more than a second. Look at the comparisson of Baby one more time in the last video I posted. That is not normal. That was not something she did in the 18 years of her career prior. She started all that in 2017 and by 2018 it was almost unbearable to watch her. In what world is it normal to change that drastically in a year? Even in her IG dance videos she looks weird and hecktic while dancing.

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

because you have pride? Because you enjoy what you do? Because there are people who paid a lot of money to see you? :slowdown:

I don't think that's enough for her, after all this time. Maybe she just wants to ~level up~ internally but feels blocked by the situation. Really sad if you think about it. :britstare11: oh well, who knows.

Mixture of stuff

• She wanted something new in 2009 +I feel like she wasn't interested into giving her all back then
  • 2011 was when she was depressed,medicated ...and still wasn't interested (not that I blame her, they made her work against her own will back then)
  • 2013..she had more enthusiasm,was over it but she hadn't really danced for probably 5 years and was just restarting it.
    It didn't help that the choreo wasn't the best but mainly, she was out of shape and didn't even do the full choreo
  • 2015(2016) was a new peak for her.She had energy and learned the choreo (and was doing it) but still..the choreography sucked.
    That's why we call it zumba
  • Then mid 2017  - she started getting bad, I don't know if it was overworking,depression or something else but she was starting to have ticks..
    I think it was because of anxiety,medication or getting tired of the choreo.Maybe a mixture too.
  • 2018, the beginning of the tour she didn't remember her choreo and was kinda slow, at the 2nd part she was doing it all right again  but she was still having ticks

So yea..recently she just had bad choreography...and lets not forget that she doesn't want to go hard because of the problem with her knee.
Many dance artists are hailed to have great moves only because of the dances they do.
(hate to bring her again in this but Beyonce has some of the dopest choreos in the game rn and they are mostly *** shaking and hair flipping. The only "harder" part is her moving on beat)

Overall I think she will dance a lot better when she gets free.
She has improved so much for the last 10 years and the few setbacks were minor.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

I feel like knowing that people who on average dont earn that well (especially compared to you) are saving up for months and years to see you should be enough reason to at least try a bit more. Regardless of who controls her finances. If I work as a waitress I cant half *** my job and then use the excuse "yeah well Im not getting most of that money" and with Britney its not like she isnt getting most of her money.. I mean look at how many homes she has bought in the past decade or the amount of money she spends on her pets. She is not suffering or being denied her money.

Lmao let us put you in a cage, strip away your basic rights and see how well you perform. GOD FORBID IT if your lack of passion, and the quality of what you do, decay just because you won't even get to spend the money, your hard-earned money on what you want or the way you want, having to ask for your father's permission. :cackling:

1 minute ago, ralphcornio said:

Lmao let us put you in a cage, strip away your basic rights and see how well you perform. GOD FORBID IT if your lack of passion, and the quality of what you do, decay just because you won't even get to spend the money, your hard-earned money on what you want or the way you want, having to ask for your father's permission. :cackling:

are we really calling her multi million dollar home a cage now?? I know you are delusional but come on sis. :cigney:

I think there's a lot of reasons. The medications, then the dependency on those medications and reactions to those, the knee surgery, severe anxiety, the sole fact she has been under the c-ship and isn't really in control of her life, and perhaps even something we're unaware of. Her stiffness could be some underlying medical condition (there are a few different things that could cause that) that we're not even aware of. :mhm:

That being said, I think she reinvented herself pretty well, to adjust to everything, specially back in 2016. When you watch her perform the BBMA, it's obviously not the old Britney, it's something classier and with less groundbreaking moves, but it works very very well. I'd go as far as saying that the old Britney wouldn't do these downtempo choreos as well as currentney, so I don't think it's really fair to say she lost her ability, I'd say it morphed into something different nowadays (when she really wants to perform, ofc, which sadly is not the case most of the times).

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

are we really calling her multi million dollar home a cage now?? I know you are delusional but come on sis. :cigney:

This is a extremely shallow way of thinking about things. Anyone would rather live in a normal home than a multi million dollar home if it means I will be controlled. She cant leave the house without a bodyguard, cant have friends or boyfriend without permission, cant hav internet or phone access..

9 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

It's not the point, we know she lives a luxury life. We know she has access to expensive clothes, we know all of that. But it's different for her, she doesn't really get to choose. Britney is a 37 year old woman who is treated like a child. It's as if father is rich, not her, so she does get stuff, but not directly. If she wants to buy a house, she may, but the final say is never hers, it's her father's, and that takes away a lot from having money. It's exactly like in For The Record when she's picking clothes and her assistant 'refuses' to accept the fact she want one extra dress. It's that scene, with her whole life, plus the security guards, plus her life being sort of fenced, to "protect" her from the exterior world, plus every relationship of hers having to get her dad's approval as well. And I bet you she'd give up on many luxurious stuff she gets for complete freedom again.

Just now, fays1 said:

This is a extremely shallow way of thinking about things. Anyone would rather live in a normal home than a multi million dollar home if it means I will be controlled. She cant leave the house without a bodyguard, cant have friends or boyfriend without permission, cant hav internet or phone access..

lmao just because thats the way its written in a document doesnt mean thats the way its actually being handled. Her father doesnt even live close to her. She literally said in 2016 (without Interviewers even asking) that she is happier now than in her 20ies. Just because they make sure she isnt surrounded by trash like Luffi doesnt mean she isnt allowed to meet people. She also said in 2016 that she goes on dates. You all just take everything that is written on a piece of paper as gospel. Also.. an A lister like Britney SHOULDNT leave the house without a bodycuard.

2 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

It's not the point, we know she lives a luxury life. We know she has access to expensive clothes, we know all of that. But it's different for her, she doesn't really get to choose. Britney is a 37 year old woman who is treated like a child. It's as if father is rich, not her, so she does get stuff, but not directly. If she wants to buy a house, she may, but the final say is never hers, it's her father's, and that takes away a lot from having money. It's exactly like in For The Record when she's picking clothes and her assistant 'refuses' to accept the fact she want one extra dress. It's that scene, with her whole life, plus the security guards, plus her life being sort of fenced, to "protect" her from the exterior world, plus every relationship of hers having to get her dad's approval as well. And I bet you she'd give up on many luxurious stuff she gets for complete freedom again.

you guys are so f**king overdramatic I cant... :watrusayin:

Why cant you just mute me since I bother you so much btw??

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao just because thats the way its written in a document doesnt mean thats the way its actually being handled. Her father doesnt even live close to her. She literally said in 2016 (without Interviewers even asking) that she is happier now than in her 20ies. Just because they make sure she isnt surrounded by trash like Luffi doesnt mean she isnt allowed to meet people. She also said in 2016 that she goes on dates. You all just take everything that is written on a piece of paper as gospel. Also.. an A lister like Britney SHOULDNT leave the house without a bodycuard.

And it's being handled so well and perfect for her, that she had to go to court with her mother to stand against him ??

1 minute ago, ralphcornio said:

And it's being handled so well and perfect for her, that she had to go to court with her mother to stand against him ??

I mean she clearly didnt like being forced to get help which is the main reason she is going to court.  It clearly did wonders for her tho. She hasnt looked this good since 2016. Just because she didnt like it doesnt mean it wasnt good for her.

Ive also said before I think Britney should be given a chance to get out of the Cship. Like a 2 year trial or something. 

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I did not say she is not allowed to meet people or go on dates, I said she is not allowed to leave the house without security. I said the people she meets must be approved by her father.

Also, she should be allowed to see Sam Lutfi but she should not. Her parents should help her not have these people around her but not with force.

Yes she should have a bodyguard but she should not be forced to have one. And many A list celebs leave without bodyguards.

1 minute ago, fays1 said:

I did not say she is not allowed to meet people or go on dates, I said she is not allowed to leave the house without security. I said the people she meets must be approved by her father.

Also, she should be allowed to see Sam Lutfi but she should not. Her parents should help her not have these people around her but not with force.

Yes she should have a bodyguard but she should not be forced to have one. And many A list celebs leave without bodyguards.

she isnt allowed to see a man that drugged her, hid her dog and manipulated her.... wow poor her

she has to leave the house with securtiy.... omg how awful

people she meets must be approved because she has proven she is a terrible judge of character... omfg how awful

:slowdown:

Like she said in an interview a long time ago : "Sometimes you have an incredible performance and sometimes you just have an ok performance". 

The big difference between her prime and today (besides that she's not 20 anymore and she has other thing to deal with and on her mind) is that today every single performance is filmed and streamed on the internet. We have almost full show for every date of the POM shows so we can see clearly when she's feeling it and when she's not quite in the mood. 
Between 1999 and 2004, even for the Onyx Hotel, we don't have the same amounts of show filmed, so we can't see when she's not doing awesome. IMO, even in her prime there was some shows were it was not as good as the others or not as good as the professionals recordings we have, it's just that it wasn't filmed and we can't see it or compare it with other shows. 

I think it's not fair and not very healthy to compare every single performance she does. This woman is a human and she did like 2/3 shows a week for a very long time, she can't be at a 100% every night. That's just human. Same goes with us, sometimes we go to work and we do very good, and sometimes we're tired or we have a lot on our mind so we do less good... 

We can't ask her to be incredible every night. At least she shows up each time, some artists doesn't and cancel shows last minute... 

So ok, people pay big money to see her but even when she's not doing awesome, she does a decent job and the show is still great. 

Of course we can talk about this, and it's ok to think she could do better, but let's not drag her for this... If something "FreeBritney" uncovered it's clearly the fact that when she's not doing great on stage it's that something serious is going on behind the scenes. (Like Britney learning she will not be out of c-ship before doing femme fatale tour, or meds, or anything...)

14 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

she isnt allowed to see a man that drugged her, hid her dog and manipulated her.... wow poor her

she has to leave the house with securtiy.... omg how awful

people she meets must be approved because she has proven she is a terrible judge of character... omfg how awful

:slowdown:

Yeah all that you mentioned are awful things.

She should make her own choices even if they are bad and learn from them if she chooses to. Only extreme rare cases are under conservatorship and Britney is not a rare case. 

I think her breakdown really killed her confidence. Who can blame after everything she went through.... The fact that she  is still  performing is such a blessing. Most people would crawl in a hole and hide. Do you forget the hell she went through?????! The  public humiliation she experienced ?????  You try and go through all of that  but  in front of the “ENTIRE” world. 

Britney will always be an inspiration to me. I wish you people here would give her the respect  she deserves.

Everybody  falls but only few people stand up again.

Britney Spears is the definition on SUCCESS in every sense. Not because of money or fame.  She is successful because she  was able to stand back up again after the NIGHTMARE she experienced. 

She doesn’t owe any explanation.  She ask for some space to focus on her health. (something she should of done in the past)  

Now respect what she’s asked and give her the space she ‘s asked for. Stop making it about YOU,  if you really care about her and are really a true fan. 

How can you not love and respect someone who chooses mental well being over money. 

Shame on you people!!!!!!!!!! 

Archived