Reasons why Britney doesnt dance as she used to?

fays1

Reasons why Britney doesnt dance as she used to?  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there are a lot of different reasons.

1. insurance. I think they want the smallest amount of risk in her choreo because of her past injury.
  2. she doesnt want to reherse the way she used to
  3. she is older. in your teens and early twenties you have way more energy
  4. she isnt as passionate as she used to be
  5. as you get older your body just starts hurting. She probably has issues like any one of us too. (she has looked like she has back issues since at least 2011)
  6. she doesnt get inspried by dance the way she used to and because of that she is ok with recycling the same moves
  7. having a lot of energy while making a video for instagram is not the same as performing a 2 hour show.

partial reasons and speculations

• Femme Fatale tour - medication
  • POMT - lack of medication that resulted in anxiety and ridiculous ticks that ruined everything
32 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Because if I bust my *** out there up on the stage for money and know that none of it actually comes to me, why should I put in effort just to feed the leeches? :xfactorlook:

because you have pride? Because you enjoy what you do? Because there are people who paid a lot of money to see you? :slowdown:

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

because you have pride? Because you enjoy what you do? Because there are people who paid a lot of money to see you? :slowdown:

I feel like the constant lack of control she has over her life and possibly being forced to perform could have ruined her enjoyment of dancing. Medication could be a culprit as well. Remember how great her dancing was when the revamped Britney: Piece Of Me started? I think she was genuinely excited for some changes, but medication or something else could've killed off that excitement / enjoyment very quickly.

When it comes to the people who paid tons of money to see her, some, if not most of that money is going to her handlers (since she has no control of her finances), so that probably isn't any good reason for her to improve her dancing. I also doubt Britney is a greedy person, so she wouldn't perform better just because someone paid more. She loves her fans, but not because of their money.

As for the pride part, I have no idea about that.

41 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

Our newest excuse: C-Ship.:byebitch:

And that actually makes sense, remember during Circus tour was the last time she had the passion and energy because she thought c-ship would end after the tour. It all went downhill when they made it permanent after it.:byebitch:

:otears:

26 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I feel like the constant lack of control she has over her life and possibly being forced to perform could have ruined her enjoyment of dancing. Medication could be a culprit as well. Remember how great her dancing was when the revamped Britney: Piece Of Me started? I think she was genuinely excited for some changes, but medication or something else could've killed off that excitement / enjoyment very quickly.

When it comes to the people who paid tons of money to see her, some, if not most of that money is going to her handlers (since she has no control of her finances), so that probably isn't any good reason for her to improve her dancing. I also doubt Britney is a greedy person, so she wouldn't perform better just because someone paid more. She loves her fans, but not because of their money.

As for the pride part, I have no idea about that.

I feel like knowing that people who on average dont earn that well (especially compared to you) are saving up for months and years to see you should be enough reason to at least try a bit more. Regardless of who controls her finances. If I work as a waitress I cant half *** my job and then use the excuse "yeah well Im not getting most of that money" and with Britney its not like she isnt getting most of her money.. I mean look at how many homes she has bought in the past decade or the amount of money she spends on her pets. She is not suffering or being denied her money.

42 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

POMT - lack of medication that resulted in anxiety and ridiculous ticks that ruined everything

Really? and what ridiculous tricks?? and I think she is less anxious now. so what is the solution if both medication and lack of causes this problem.

Just now, fays1 said:

Really? so what is the solution?

whatever they did in 2016 seemed to work really well for her. I dont know if its true that her meds stopped working but looking at the way she rapidly declined between 2017 and 2018 and now after getting help looks amazing again makes me think that there was truth to that.

8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

whatever they did in 2016 seemed to work really well for her. I dont know if its true that her meds stopped working but looking at the way she rapidly declined between 2017 and 2018 and now after getting help looks amazing again makes me think that there was truth to that.

I think we all have always agreed that she needs some kind of meds for her depression and anxiety. 

2 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Really? and what ridiculous tricks?? and I think she is less anxious now. so what is the solution if both medication and lack of causes this problem.

Well, watching one video of Britney: Piece Of Me generally answers your second question - the tics themselves aren't ridiculous, it's the amount of them. You can notice her doing something the whole time, whether it be touching her hair, bending her knees, or something else.

Spoiler

Also, someone once made a very nice and funny thread about this, but seriously:

These are ticks:

Spoiler

Ticks | Ticks | CDC

...while her constantly touching her hair, doing those weird buttshakes, etc. are called tics. :)

I think at the beginning of her carrer, she just wanted to be the best she can be, she wanted to dance like Janet Jackson, she was focused and inspired. 

After 2004, she was planning to continue her carrer, but differently. I think she wanted more control, less dancing and more real vocals. But most importantly more time for her family.

But we had the breakdown, the divorce, Blackout, and then it just became a job. It's like she's playing "Britney Spears The ****-blonde Popstar" . But her mind is somewhere else.

She has good and bad days. Sometimes her motivation comes back, and we see a glimpse of the old-school Britney, sometimes she looks like she would rather be in her bed eating ice-cream and watching Barbie movies :gloss:

35 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Well, watching one video of Britney: Piece Of Me generally answers your second question - the tics themselves aren't ridiculous, it's the amount of them. You can notice her doing something the whole time, whether it be touching her hair, bending her knees, or something else.

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Also, someone once made a very nice and funny thread about this, but seriously:

These are ticks:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Ticks | Ticks | CDC

...while her constantly touching her hair, doing those weird buttshakes, etc. are called tics. :)

28 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

also here is a direct comparisson of her decline

All that seems normal to me, the only weird one is how much she fixed her hair. The others are just so she does not look awkward standing without dancing and make up for the lack of dance moves. Stopping medication wont make you do dance moves.

Archived