DR. DREW SAYS BRITNEY'S BEEN IN GOOD HANDS ... BUT MAYBE TIME FOR CHANGE

bbbitchme

2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Exactly. Chances are, if she's supposedly doing as bad as they're saying then they're clearly not doing a good job and the cship isn't serving its supposed purpose anymore. :ohreallylol: If she really is doing bad then she needs therapy and a good support system, not rules and restrictions that apply to literally every facet of her life. :icant2: Keeping her away from Sam Lutfi and the like isn't a good enough reason to have the cship in place either, there's restraining orders and security for that and they don't magically disappear without the cship in place. :hairflip: Also, if they're supposedly working in Britney's best interest then shouldn't they do everything they can to get her out of the cship? By that I mean therapy and doing routine checkups to see how she's doing and if she's capable but none of that seems to be happening. :mj:

The Sam Lutfi restraining order needs to be put in place for life, but otherwise I agree.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

That's exactly what I've been saying this whole decade. How tf is she getting worse and not better? After all these years of too much control, not allowed to drink, do *****, not bad influence around... If there's somebody to blame, it has to be her handlers for not doing a good job with her. They're neglient, period. :mj:

Overprotective and keeping her in a bubble. That would make anyone WANT to be rebellious.... Just because.

It’s sad they didn’t learn the first time around and it’s sad that they didn’t even think to do it right this time around.

Why wouldn’t the court enforce it? I guess because she’s just a “conservatoree” and can never be rehabilitated or healed. She’s basically dead in their eyes.

Ugh. I’m so bipolar with this. One day I try to be positive and the next I’m saying this is literal hell for her.

1 hour ago, I Will Survive said:

Agreed 100% about the armchair diagnoses from individuals like Dr. Drew; they're completely unprofessional and unwarranted, and not helping the patient with their situation or general privacy whatsoever.

I remember watching an old interview of Dr. Drew’s wherein his smug *** literally admitted that he had no actual insight into Britney’s “condition” but proceeded to diagnose her anyway.  I was so angry.  And the sad thing is, too many dumb people take the word of these ******** as gospel because they’re on TV and have the word “Doctor” in their stage names.

Ugh, let me stop myself now before I really get going. :divaney:

9 hours ago, bbbitchme said:

:puke:DR. DREW

BRITNEY'S BEEN IN GOOD HANDS

... BUT MAYBE TIME FOR CHANGE

5/25/19 12:50 AM PDT

2 Britney Spears' father's done right by her for a long time and deserves respect for that, but her latest issues might require a different approach ... so says Dr. Drew.

The celebrity doc was leaving the Sirius building in NYC this week when we asked about Britney's mental health and family drama, and first things first ... he tells us folks need to lay off the pop star.

Dr. Drew then says Britney's dad, Jamie, should be applauded for his courage for putting her under conservatorship after her infamous 2008 meltdown, which allowed her to make a comeback and have renewed success in recent years.

He points out Jamie's not just been doing what he thinks is best for Britney -- he's doing what's required by law. Dr. Drew's not buying the sordid allegations related to the "Free Britney" movement.

Having said that ... he suggests Britney may well still need a conservatorship -- which medical professionals will determine -- and if she does, Drew thinks it might not be a bad idea to possibly install a new conservator. Problem is, if not Jamie, who?

As we reported ... Jamie filed legal docs last week stating he wants to make his conservatorship over his daughter valid in 3 key states other than California. These states -- Florida, Hawaii, and Louisiana are all spots she likes to visit ... and he worries some of the people behind the "Free Britney" movement might try to snag her out-of-state.

I can't read it your profile picture is too distracting :thirsty:

Just now, kleinbritney said:

Because of such doctors, Britney is under guardianship. He should be deprived of his license to practice medicine.As long as Britney can go to the bathroom herself, guardianship is not lawful. He has never heard of human rights

The problem is MEN speaking on her behalf. Where are the women?

Lou Taylor is raising her hand as she reads this :akii:

Archived