The Official Pokémon Thread

redacted statement

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/9/2019 at 2:26 PM, OurWorldIsSoNice said:

Does anyone collect the trading cards or play it online? :kiss: me and my hubby do, i dont play the game though just watch. I love opening the packs though what a time to be alive. 

orig

I don't but I do have some cards left over from my childhood.. I'm planning on starting a collection once I live on my own though, sounds like a lot of fun.. :) also, I literally started playing TCG Online like 3 days ago.. ;)

53 minutes ago, i_always_sing_live said:

I don't but I do have some cards left over from my childhood.. I'm planning on starting a collection once I live on my own though, sounds like a lot of fun.. :) also, I literally started playing TCG Online like 3 days ago.. ;)

I recommend you do, never to old to open booster packs and organise them in the folder :pumped: 

Plus you get codes in the packs for cards on the game :bparty:

I am genuinely so upset.. I wanted Pokemon SS to be the first games that I complete the National Dex in but I guess that's not happening.. ******* stupid AF.. development time they say?? OH REALLY?? whose fault is it that you're so money hungry rushing the release of a main series game barely even a year after Let's Go.. they have been recycling the same models for like 5 or 6 sets of games (XY, ORAS, SM, USUM, LGEP and Pokemon Go) anyway so what's stopping them now?! UGH.. most of the development that goes into adding older Pokemon is just a bunch of busy-work anyway, it's not that hard.. :crying3: Reddit is already exploding, people are mad, I hope this backfires in a major way and they rethink their idiotic decisions.. at this point I wouldn't mind like a 2-4 month delay if that's what they need to add all the Pokemon.. :heresthetea:

watch the Galar Pokedex be all 153 Kanto Pokemon and then like 1/3 of every other region because y'all know how much they love pandering to Gen 1.. :yelping:

• no national dex (no "catching 'em all")
  • no mega evolution
  • no z-moves
  • STUPID ******* GIANT POKEMON BULLSH*T NO ONE ASKED FOR

thanks GameFreak for ruining my excitement.. :plzexplain: what a rollercoaster.. :crying3:

the outrage is noticeable: 1/3 dislikes and the comments are filled with disappointment (and memes).. was kinda hoping for even more dislikes but I'm happy to see people are not having it.. they have no excuse for this.. :kidcries: I doubt they would ever listen to Western fans which is why I hope the Japanese fans raise hell too.. what are the chances though.. have GameFreak ever listened to their playerbase?? yeah, didn't think so.. :fu: keep rushing those games, keep dumbing them down for 3 year olds.. to think that Pokemon is the biggest media franchise in the world with revenue of 90 billion.. ugh.. the Switch was such a light at the end of the tunnel for Nintendo as a whole but sadly Pokemon keeps getting worse and worse.. :awww:

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Having a Pokémon thread on Exhale should be more fun in theory, but it's just not working for me lol

I have Exhale for Britney, and ResetEra for Pokémon. It's just too repetitive for me lol

didn't even know what ResetEra was until now.. :makeitrain: I don't really use any other forums, Reddit is the only one and it's great because it has everything in one place.. pop music, k-pop, pokemon, league of legends, nintendo, conspiracy theories and so much more.. :)

Archived