#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I'm curious as to why you and @breatheheavy feel this way. I only wrote this because a few people had wanted something like this.

Why do you think this is a bad idea? Should we not as a united fanbase just clearly state why we're doing what we're doing instead of letting the media run with all the lies they're making up?

Maybe put it out when there's less momentum. We just went through a battle. Let both sides rest. The war is not over yet.

• Like 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

I'm curious as to why you and @breatheheavy feel this way. I only wrote this because a few people had wanted something like this.

Why do you think this is a bad idea? Should we not as a united fanbase just clearly state why we're doing what we're doing instead of letting the media run with all the lies they're making up?

I think actions speak louder than words, and the #freebritney movement, for the most part, was a success in that it united the fanbase for their idol, and put a lot of eyes on what fans feel is an injustice to Britney.

I think a press release at this point won't make an impact the way these last few days had, and might even turn some people off. Also I think it's presumptuous that we're speaking on behalf of an entire fanbase of millions of people across the globe.

I think this was well-intentioned and came from a place of love, and that's the most important part. But that message might get lost in translation. 

Let's all take a step back for a moment and clear our heads and let things simmer :)

• Like 8
1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

I think actions speak louder than words, and the #freebritney movement, for the most part, was a success in that it united the fanbase for their idol, and put a lot of eyes on what fans feel is an injustice to Britney.

I think a press release at this point won't make an impact the way these last few days had, and might even turn some people off. Also I think it's presumptuous that we're speaking on behalf of an entire fanbase of millions of people across the globe.

I think this was well-intentioned and came from a place of love, and that's the most important part. But that message might get lost in translation. 

Let's all take a step back for a moment and clear our heads and let things simmer :)

I’m shocked at this rational response. Slay, king. :cutebrit:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

I just thought it was really important to let them know we don't condone the death threats and the harassment. I thought it was also important to just let them know what we're actually fighting for. But maybe this would have been better a few days ago. 

We THOUGHT Santa was real when were were 4 years old.

Start knowing, stop thinking. :bedtime:

2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I just thought it was really important to let them know we don't condone the death threats and the harassment. I thought it was also important to just let them know what we're actually fighting for. But maybe this would have been better a few days ago. 

It's a really good paper and I don't mind it circulating but there's people on here who don't want that just yet. We need to come first together and agree to share it because it is a really important letter.

Does anyone feel that video of Britney working out/doing choreo looks forced?  She clearly looks unhappy and looks like she doesn't want to be there, and isn't even doing the workout properly like she did in her old vidoes. Even the choreo looks more half-assed than her usual practice videos when she can actually see herself.  

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Does anyone feel that video of Britney working out/doing choreo looks forced?  She clearly looks unhappy and looks like she doesn't want to be there, and isn't even doing the workout properly like she did in her old vidoes. Even the choreo looks more half-assed than her usual practice videos when she can actually see herself.  

Her entire life is forced and it's sad to look at each and every insta post.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Big time. I screamed when she started dancing. It was so random.:mcorangu:

• Like 4
13 hours ago, jennyj said:

yeah but only because she wasn’t in the comfort of her own home and at a mental health facility. I can guarantee you most people who admit themselves to a mental health facility would much rather be somewhere else, hence the ‘forced’ body language.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

This and ultimately it won't be us that win the battle. I feel like this set a lot of things in motion but ultimately this will be settled behind closed doors. We can really only just wait to see what the next thing that happens is and call bullshit if it's bullshit like has been happening and seeming to work. And a mission statement...  It looks a lil crazy too imo lol :qtbrit:

• Like 2