#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, The Dream said:

How many hours till then? I am staying up, I don't care.

I believe nothing. I know that there still is a rebel in her, I see her in the workout video, where her face doesn't give a f to make it look true.

This is just the video of her talking on insta, that's basically it.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

can relate.. took me 2 hours to read the 50 pages that I had missed due to actually allowing myself a good night's sleep for a change.. I gotta study now and I have uni tomorrow so when I come back I already know I'm gonna have to catch up with a 100 new pages.. already dreading it.. :smokney:

To be honest, I'd just advise you to skip right to the most recent page so you stay up-to-date and ask whenever you come across something you don't know about. Then, when you have free time and when not much is happening on this thread (for the second part, that is, never :jj:), you can use that time to catch up with some things.

Also, good luck with studying! :kiss:

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Dreamer26 said:

Team britney right now trying to come up with more lies to tell us and finding more things to leak to distract us

:outwithit:

What's next? Suprise B10 album by Myah Marie? 

like for real, we need to stay literally sane OURSELVES with all this bullshit. even them are making me sick at this stage!

8 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

can relate.. took me 2 hours to read the 50 pages that I had missed due to actually allowing myself a good night's sleep for a change.. I gotta study now and I have uni tomorrow so when I come back I already know I'm gonna have to catch up with a 100 new pages.. already dreading it.. :smokney:

Lol sis I can relate cause I work Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I've now missed so much because I haven't been able to check the two threads today and yesterday! I think it's just best to ask for an update from someone in the thread. That way someone can reply summing up the main info you missed :) 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

To be honest, I'd just advise you to skip right to the most recent page so you stay up-to-date and ask whenever you come across something you don't know about. Then, when you have free time and when not much is happening on this thread (for the second part, that is, never :jj:), you can use that time to catch up with some things.

Also, good luck with studying! :kiss:

We should work shifts I think. So when the next shif comes, we inform them and we go on with our lives :jj:

• Like 2