#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

The video is as dry as the mascara she slept in. She isn't okay she looks sick and there is no way she wrote that. You really think they let her go through the thread on Exhale and the thread posted on Twitter? This woman wants out of the conservatorship she is in, she would have been rallying behind the #FreeBritney movement to get her freedom back. This isn't the Britney we know and love - they probably twisted the narrative towards her. What kinda woman is happy having her finances restricted and happy with needing permission of her father to see her own boyfriend? They made her do this and probably made it seem that Sam Lufti got her stans  to go against her little sister and whoever else the fans attacked. I knew her team would use Sam interjecting himself into the #FreeBritney movement against us. I feel so sorry for her. I can't support this...it makes me sick. I wonder if they used her kids against her. 

Sick sick sick

:tiffanycries:

• Like 6

I believe him. Her team is very lame. They are failing big time. He probably knows something about Britney that could hurt her reputation more and they want him to stay away because they are all Bout the money and don't want anything to interfere with their $ which is Britney Spears the image, brand and reputation. I don't think he will expose her anyway.

• Like 2

And, on a side note — “fans” like these who have the audacity to post such irrational, self-entitled statements on twitter are literally human pesticides and are the people she’s trying to address. Like imagine being so disgusting of a human being that you go around accusing the beloved people in Britney’s life like her own f**king sister and call her nasty names like “horse face”. It’s no wonder Britney and her family is so closed off now. I can’t imagine dealing with nasty mutts like these in their mentions for the past week. That being said — @blackoutneyy you are a piece of ****.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Are we sure the 4/23 court date wasn't already scheduled? This doesn't appear to be new. Wouldn't it say exparte if it was sudden. 

100% sure it appeared today , and happened today at 1:30PM

Just this morning the only scheduled hearing was the one in august wich was added last week 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, land said:

1. She looks like she's reading something in the video.

2. She talks fast as in not really her own will like in pretty much all interviews / statements ever since cship started.

3. She seems a bit nervous and worried and she is in a f**king mental health facility for [at least officially] almost a month.

4. She doesn't address any of what has been said in the video, and that caption seems very articulated by someone else. Why can't she mention Sam, the cship or anything by name ever on video? Pretty odd.

5. She was on the verge of suicide, bailing medication [or maybe overtaking them her team just doesnt seem to decide on it] and yet somehow they [the ones supposed to protect her and her mental health - the reason of the cship in the first place] are not only giving her access to all that drama but asking her to record a video to address it? Like wtf. If all that was said before is real, then it just doesnt make sense that they are putting her on pair of the situation before she's stable and out of the facility. It would seem rushed and insensitive. Specially if it's fake and based on rumours. 

6. So many things are denied to her officially on court because it can "put her on emotional distress" or "potentially cause her irreparable mental damage" something along those lines, yet she talking about ~fake rumours~ while in a mental health facility seems very appropriate and not at all emotinally stressful.

7. This whole movement is not about Sam Lutfi, it hasn't even started with anything related to him but because of co-conservator jumping off. Just seems they are throwing Sam in the picture and giving him leadership to discredit it all, since they sucessfully got a restraining order against him which makes him seem like a crazy stalker that can't be trusted. 

:letitburn:

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Out of privacy reasons I won't post a screenshot, but one of Britney's very very close friends said fans need to keep investigation going and that she is saddened to hear some people are stopping the movement. Also, she didn't like the post "Britney" made.

Guys, this is just what Lou Taylor and co want!!!!!! Please keep investigating but DO NOT attack Britney's family or even her management. Her family doesn't deserve it and nothing will come out of attacking her management directly.

#FreeBritney 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Another funny thing... Britney mentions the emails but doesn't mention what the podcast girls claim. The Blast/TMZ sources weren't directly discrediting the podcast claims either, actually confirming the main details, but trying to twist the stories to a bias.

They don't want to redirect the GP to the podcast and the grams girls 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Girls I think we need to all ignore CheeseGrits for 1. Also be mindful of people that havent been in this thread at all the past week coming in ans telling us we need to stop. It all seems like very convenient timing. 

Keep going. Stay CLASSY PLEASE. No gross threats. No insults to anyone. Just KEEP PUSHING THE FACTS. KEEP TWEETING AND COMMENTING THAT THE CONSERVATORSHIP IS A SHAM AND THAT SHE WAS EVALUATED BY MULTIPLE PSYCHIATRISTS WHO ALL SAID THE CSHIP SHOULD END YEARS AGO. 

STICK TO FACT. WE WIN WITH TRUTH. 

This

• Like 3

If Britney’s team REALLY wants to resolve this and put an end to the rumors, they need to address the conservatorship itself, the reason Andrew Wallet resigned, and clear the air about the contradictions in their stories (First she admitted herself, then they feared for her life, then her meds weren’t right? What is the truth?). Then and ONLY then will the Army listen to anything they’re saying. Instead, they’re not even addressing the issue and going after something totally irrelevant. WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?

• Like 7