#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Yeh. Not buying the everything is fine I'm doing what's best thing.

But I also think that even if the rumors are true. She herself would be the one don't want any media attention or fans being involved as well.

Just hope that there are people around her truly helping her. 

6 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Ok, but you're not in a position to ask if the conservatorship is ethical because you don't know Britney. You don't have the right to call for a third party investigation because you're a fan. 
And it's pretty clear that she has a mental illness - there is a reason the conservatorship exists in the first place. There is a reason Britney was classified as being 'gravely disabled' and there is a reason the 5150 occurred. I don't think there is anything wrong with having a psychiatric mental illness, and I'm happy Britney is getting the treatment and the right medication to stabilise her. After the way the world treated her in 2006/2007/2008, I'm not surprised Britney would not want to talk about her medical records, why would she? There is such stigma around mental health.
Some trashy media site, I think it was Page 6 but I'm not sure, recently came out with the headline 'Commit Me Baby One More Time' when it was revealed she was seeking treatment at a mental health facility. That alone shows how awful and ignorant people are to the complexities of mental health. 

Who said we were in a position to demand it? It's what we want and think should happen, I didn't say we were entitled to it. We're on a fan forum and discussing Britney, so therefore we'll discuss the topic. You're also not entitled to make claims about her mental health, and yet there you go. There's nothing crazy or stupid about people wanting a situation that is clearly dodgy af investigated. Yeah I saw the Page 6, disgusting, not as disgusting as a 37 year old woman who's not allowed to make any choices what so ever in her life. 

• Like 2

CONSERVATORSHIP MAJOR UPDATE: 2 new hearing added
FUTURE HEARINGS

04/23/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Court Order Hearing

05/10/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

she either is really fighting this... or being dragged back to extend it forever :(

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Ok, but you're not in a position to ask if the conservatorship is ethical because you don't know Britney. You don't have the right to call for a third party investigation because you're a fan. 
And it's pretty clear that she has a mental illness - there is a reason the conservatorship exists in the first place. There is a reason Britney was classified as being 'gravely disabled' and there is a reason the 5150 occurred. I don't think there is anything wrong with having a psychiatric mental illness, and I'm happy Britney is getting the treatment and the right medication to stabilise her. After the way the world treated her in 2006/2007/2008, I'm not surprised Britney would not want to talk about her medical records, why would she? There is such stigma around mental health.
Some trashy media site, I think it was Page 6 but I'm not sure, recently came out with the headline 'Commit Me Baby One More Time' when it was revealed she was seeking treatment at a mental health facility. That alone shows how awful and ignorant people are to the complexities of mental health. 

What about the psychiatrists that have attested to the court that she is stable? It wasn't just one but a second one did after Mr. Spears asked for a second opinion, which corroborated the first one. Just saying.

• Like 4

I really don't know what to believe anymore. All I do know is,  I want Britney healthy and happy. 

And I want it to be known, for the people complaining about her family living their lives. It is not like they all are going to sit in a waiting room until Britney gets out. Britney is where she needs to be. She is in a safe place. So of course her family will continue to live their lives. 

Just now, Urbanney said:

4/23 is today holy ****! It already happened?

Don't want to fuel the alt-right Britney accounts by implying anything but maybe this whole thing was just a cover up so we wouldn't notice that she actually attended a hearing today? Like let's be real otherwise she wouldn't have been able to record anything considering she's still at the facility so I'm 95% sure she recorded it today before or after the hearing

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Still doesn't add up.

The story kept changing and it's wild that the excuse was Jamie's health yet he's well enough to drive, attend parties and go fishing while Britney is in a mental facility.

On top of that Lynne liked comments and Jamie Lynn was active on social media they were all living their normal lives while Britney is getting medicated.

I don't buy the story at all we need the girls to drop another pod cast asap.

Yeah I am sure they told her part of the story in order for her to do the video. I am sure the emails were prob fake but she prob doesn’t know about the real reason for #freebritney

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, justhanging said:

CONSERVATORSHIP MAJOR UPDATE: 2 new hearing added
FUTURE HEARINGS

04/23/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Court Order Hearing

05/10/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

I kept saying that I really think she is being evaluated to get out of the conservatorship. Probate court deals directly in "Outpatient Evaluations" which is what I really thought she was at. 

10 bucks says at 5/10 that is the court hearing that she will have a lawyer and present evidence to get out of the conservatorship. Her team has been saving this for a rainy day when ticket sales slowed and they has used current Britney up. 

Time for a new more powerful Britney, but hey all this Drama is good for our girl, so much attention. It is not wonder that Lynn and others were stirring the pot. 

Now she has the public's support to get her out of this conservatorship. The fan's need to keep going! If only so many of you could stay focused on getting her out of the conservatorship and not being violent towards her family.

• Like 8
28 minutes ago, JustBreathe said:

LITERALLY said this exact thing was going to happen. See receipt below.

I seriously can't with the children on here. The focus needed to be on the conservatorship which is the only thing we could back up with FACTS.

Screenshot-2019-04-23-22-04-08.png

And maybe more people would have seen my post if the mod hadn't merged my post into the mega-thread.

Yea I hate when that happens and you’re right 

• Like 2