#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

38 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

What embarrassment?

Britney's clearly lying.

She says in the video her family's stressful times yet they're attending parties, going fishing, active on social media, yet Britney is the one in the mental facility.

I call BULL ****

Maybe she meant the stress the fans are causing by harassing her family online.

I was waiting for this video to drop. I knew Britney would post something to shut the fan base up. Now I don’t really think she wrote the caption but at least they got the emojis right 

Just now, lilhennythings said:

So hear me out I don't wanna sound crazy but no mainstream news reported on the emails. I didn't believe they were real but they just confirmed that the originator was Sam Lutfi whether he wrote them or Britney did. I find it interesting they address these specifically, when they implicate Lou in all this. Anyway. I can't w this anymore I'm logging off lol I'm so confused. 

Lou is afraid that we will report her to the FBI or IRS...

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

1. If she's so safe, what's the harm in having a third party doing an investigation just to be sure?

2. Nope, false, false, false. An investigation can be done without her personal details being revealed to the public.

You are a fan. I'm sorry but you're just a person with no connection to her case at all. By all means go ahead and call the CA police and the CA courts and see what they say. I'm sure Britney will love that

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Somethingtotallabout said:

So many people are googling Sam Lufti  now. The general public doesn’t know who he is And what role he had with Britney. It just seems so strange to give him attention like that.

It sounds totally crazy to think about but what if Britney really did write that text, she  made the video the way they asked her to and while typing snuck “sam lutfi” name in so it will get attention. But saying they are fake and stuff so she would have a way to justify it for “people” around her. I can’t explain it. Like in a code way. It’s crazy to think about but why else would any of them talk about sam. It could be a lead in disguise.

or I might be just looking into it.  Either way it’s odd af. 

Edit;”: or they added sam name in a weird way for distraction. Now people might stop blaming people close to her now. i haven’t been following all posts in this thread. Can anyone explain to me what emails she’s talking about? I was around in 2007 but I don’t remember. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Cwazy said:

THEY'RE ON EXHALE. There are infiltrators on here. Why mention the e-mails SPECIFICALLY? E-mails that make all of them look bad???

Funny how someone who's trying to discredit us immediately downvoted your post (the first post they've downvoted in a few pages)

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

I said this before, you have to understand that you're not in a position to ask for an investigation because there is no real evidence to suggest that she isn't safe. A message to a podcast isn't a real source, and it doesn't hold up in court. 
You also have to take a second and realise that if you are question the validity of the conservatorship, you are asking to know what her medical history is.

No, we're asking if the c-ship is ethical. An unbiased third party could investigate that easily and say the outcome without disclosing anything about her mental health. Nobody wants to know what her medical condition is, if she has one. 

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, strunkbrandon said:

Girl this was recorded at the hair salon, AFTER she had her hair did. Wtf, honestly this doesn’t look decent. I didn’t even read the post but just watched the video first and she looks completely different from the pics yesterday. 

Omg you may be onto something. Can anyone dig up the screenshot of that woman who got her hair done in front of Britney? So we can zoom in on her outfit and see if it's the same as the new video?

I was only able to find this.

• Like 2