(You will find it out don't worry)
How am I supposed to know what's right?
(You just got to do it your way)
I can't help the way I feel
But my life has been so overprotected

that should be it 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Joey Orfino said:

Larry is great friends with TMZ. I really don’t think it’s a coincidence that we got these pics in the midst of us all saying #fFreeBritney”, and she has a phone in her hand. How convenient that the paps were there photographing her with her boyfriend, at a hotel, with a phone in her hand.

This is probably more damage control from Team B

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

how can anyone walk in public with that messy hair.... I hope she would at least comb her hair before going out....

Will you all get it through your heads that she not focused on looking camera ready on her off days

Been that way for years

She'll look put together when she feels like it

• Like 8
10 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This looks planted by her team. No mention of freebritney in the article. Convenient pictures of her being “free.” Sam being there. She does NOT look okay. We cannot stop.  

I am shook, I thought I was the only one who thought that when I saw the pictures. She looks, drained. Not bad, she’s very pretty. Just drained :( This is 100% a plant. They even said in the headline ‘NOT being held against her will’. 

Dont be fooled guys, they are in PANIC mode. For all we know she could have just been driven around the block and returned after pics were taken. I may just be paranoid though. 

Keep digging. This is just beginning 

• Like 8
24 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

She looks absolutely lost & just kind of "plonked" as if it's staged.. she's not okay, anyone can see that by looking at her face.. nice try team B but once again you've digged yourself a deeper hole, photo op yet she looks distressed & lost.. just so many more unanswered questions 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

actually now that I look at them again, they're not that bad.. I think we're overreacting a bit, she just looks tired but maybe that's just me.. :nervousney:

She doesn't have heavy makeup, it's her everyday leisure look

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Joey Orfino said:

Larry is great friends with TMZ. I really don’t think it’s a coincidence that we got these pics in the midst of us all saying #fFreeBritney”, and she has a phone in her hand. How convenient that the paps were there photographing her with her boyfriend, at a hotel, with a phone in her hand.

If so, then it still wasn't the best idea because many fans are even more worried about her now, seeing how miserable she looks... She looks completely lost. WTF is going on?!

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

But like I said before we have to take in account someone with those amounts of money accessible to them in the bank makes them INFINITELY more vulnerable to all types of people who might want to take advantage of her in ways we can't imagine. Even very healthy people (mentally and otherwise) sometimes suffer the consequences by simply being those positions. It's not that straightforward.

Exactly that much amount of money put at risk can put at risk even healthy people from vultures, so what should we do? put any rich people under a c-ship in case.... . Suffering the consequences of everything we do is a part of every human being, making wrong choices, trusting wrong people is part of anyone life and  needed lessons not an excuse to put someone under a such strict c-ship for 11 years .