#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

We could also add that if she was so bad as they claim she got this year, then it's clear her conservators didn't do a good job. 

Or the fact that there's no mental illness that justifies a conservatorship, unless she's somehow the first patient ever to get this super especial disease that somehow allows her to perform, record albums, give interviews, appear on live television, act, raise children, teach dance classes, but not speak up on court, hire a lawyer or own a phone. It would be a very interesting case for the medical community (:4music:)

I mean, we don't know her medical records and we can't appear as if we want to know. So we better keep any mental illness talk on the low.

But the first one is good.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Applejack said:

SHOWING UP IN COURT THIS FRIDAY? PLEASE REMEMBER THESE FACTS:

• 11 years into the cship, Britney has never had the right to have her OWN counsel, despite hiring several lawyers and seeing them being ejected from the court. The court deems her incapable to hire her own lawyer.
  • She is deemed incapable, yet ever since the beginning of the cship she's been on 4 world tours, released 4 albums, and been on several stressful situations. There has been no year off ever since 2008.

Someone needs to put some of this info on SIGNS for this Friday! Information that the public will pick up and see

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Latinos really taking over Exhell @WhatYouNeed emote.pngemote.pngemote.png

ss.png

#BritneyLibre

Are you really from Canary Islands? Prove it! :umomg:

I thought I was the only one.

• Like 2
Just now, Applejack said:

I think we should question Jamie's abilities as a conservator. Described as an alcoholic, caused much distress and agony to his family from Bryan's birth to even during Britney's stardom, multiple failed business to the point of driving his family bankrupt.

Anyways, you can ignore my suggestions tho lol

So

SHOWING UP IN COURT THIS FRIDAY? PLEASE REMEMBER THESE FACTS:

• 11 years into the cship, Britney has never had the right to have her OWN counsel, despite hiring several lawyers and seeing them being ejected from the court. The court deems her incapable to hire her own lawyer.
  • She is deemed incapable, yet ever since the beginning of the cship she's been on 4 world tours, released 4 albums, and been on several stressful situations. There has been no year off ever since 2008.
  • The conservatorship isn't doing a good job in the first place if after 11 years she's still driven to a point where they consider her in "dire straits" and in "risk of life."
  • Her conservator, her father, is a widely known alcoholic, abuser and financial mess, having driven his family to the brink of bankruptcy shortly before Baby One More Time was released. Britney is known to not be close to him, describing him as sometimes being "an *******" in a documentary. Yet he is the one deemed competent enough to control his daughter's personal and business affairs.

I remember early on someone on Twitter who had made a groupchat with people who planned to attend the rally, I think that handing everyone the document you made it's the bare minimum reading assignment. We have only two days before it happens it's a considerable amount of time but I just don't want to waste another golden opportunity to set the record straight and prove all the facts and solid proof we've gathered yet again. I'm really afraid of what's going to happen on Friday :crying3: